- Uzman Danışmanlar
- Xingming Chen
- Sürüm: 2.0
- Güncellendi: 16 Ocak 2023
- Etkinleştirmeler: 7
* The real signal (MT4, default settings): https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1751415* The real signal (MT5, default settings): https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1607553
* The MT5 version of this EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/87412
Remark: You need to change the symbol name if your broker's symbols aren't matched with the default settings.
- StopLoss: Stop loss in pips.
Reference Settings (13 pairs):
|TradingModels||BalancePerLot* (USD) ||ExpectedAnnualReturn**||ExpectedAccountDrawdown**||AccountEquityMaxDrawdown (Percentage) ||AccountLeverage |
|Stabler ||50K ||50% - 100%||10% or more ||6 ||30 |
|Stable ||20K||150% - 300% ||25% or more ||15||100|
|Middle||10K||500% - 1,500%||50% or more ||30||200|
** Based on the backtesting.
* For detailed test report, please go to the comment area of this EA to download it. If you want to do backtesting, it's suggested to use the real tick data, otherwise you will not get the accurate test results, but this could take several weeks. You can use the MT5 version to do backtesting, it can test multiple symbols, fast and easy to use.
Average wins and big losses. I advised the author to implement a news filter because it is each time the news that caused the big losses, but he prefers to "play at the casino" with this one. Currently losing 7% on my live account. I will update in 1 month, if I haven't stopped it before...
Of course there is no EA that will do 100%. I just want to see the count go up and not down like it is right now. I just hope it's not the result of over optimization.
Update : EA stopped, BT and real not matching. Waste of money.