Helio indicator is a advance version of RSI indicator with more features.
It provides technical information about bullish and bearish price momentum, and is often plotted in “Existed pane below”. An asset is usually considered overbought when the Helio is above 70 and oversold when it is below 30.
Add your additional chart analysis to filter the signals further.
Traders of all experience levels can use this system, it can be beneficial to practice trading on an MT4 demo account until you become consistent and confident enough to go live.
· Measures the magnitude of recent price changes to evaluate overbought or oversold conditions in the price of any financial asset.
· Provides technical traders with information about bullish a bearish potential price momentum.
· Divergence detector in any financial market.
· Standard RSI calculation in conjunction with weighted moving average (WMA) and smoothing period functions.
· Beautiful colored clouds that aware market players of the current market sentiment or momentum of any given asset price.
· Vertical transparent colors over SRCs line indicating SRCs line crossing above or below a certain threshold of two extremes levels of the oscillator indicator
Helio Indicator System can be used on any Forex currency pair and other assets such as stocks, commodities, cryptos, precious metals, oil, gas, etc.
Use on any time frame.