PZ Harmonacci Patterns MT5
- PZ TRADING SLU
- Sürüm: 11.8
- Güncellendi: 31 Ocak 2022
- Etkinleştirmeler: 100
This is arguably the most complete harmonic price formation auto-recognition indicator you can find for the MetaTrader Platform. It detects 19 different patterns, takes fibonacci projections as seriously as you do, displays the Potential Reversal Zone (PRZ) and finds suitable stop-loss and take-profit levels.
Guide | Update
Guide | Troubleshooting
- It detects 19 different harmonic price formations
- It plots primary, derived and complementary Fibonacci projections (PRZ)
- It evaluates past price action and displays every past pattern
- The indicator analyzes its own quality and performance
- It displays suitable stop-loss and take-profit levels
- It uses breakouts to signal suitable trades
- It plots all the pattern ratios on the chart
- It implements email/sound/visual alerts
Inspired by Scott M. Carney's book, this indicator has been designed to fulfill the needs of the most purist and exigent traders. However, it implements a twist to make it easier to trade: it waits for a Donchian breakout in the right direction before signaling the trade, making its signals very reliable.
- Fibonacci projections are vector-independent
- It implements email/sound/push alerts
- It plots the ABCD projection
Important: Some pattern names have been renamed to self-explanatory alternatives to comply with a trademark complaint from Mr.
Scott M. Carney, who owns the following trademarks in the USA: Harmonics, Harmonic Trading, Bat Pattern, Butterfly Pattern, Shark
Pattern, Crab Pattern and Five-O Pattern.
Supported Harmonic Price Formations
|Name||Min XB||Max XB||Min AC||Max AC||Min DB||Max BD||Min XD||Max XD|
|Alt Flying Fox||0.382||0.382||0.382||0.886||2.0||3.618||1.13||1.13|
|A Flying Fox||0.382||0.618||1.128||2.618||2||2.618||1.128||1.128|
- Amplitude - This parameter controls the size of the patterns to be found in the chart.
- Deviation - Algorithmic wiggle room for pattern recognition. Increase it to find more patterns.
- Breakout Period - Donchian breakout period for the trading signals.
- Max History Bars - Amount of history bars to evaluate when the indicator loads.
- Display Stats - Enable or disable performance screen stats.
- Display Points - Display price point labels (X, A, B, C, D labels).
- Display Ratios - Display pattern ratios.
- Display Projections - Display the Potential Reversal Zone (PRZ)
- Display SL/TP Levels - Display suitable stop-loss and take-profit levels.
- Pattern Settings - Choose what patterns to scan for: disable all those you do not use.
- Drawing Settings - Configure the colors of bullish and bearish patterns, as well as font sizes.
- Ratios - Enable or disable ratios and choose your own ratio colors.
- Projections - Display or hide the Fibonacci projections on the chart.
- Breakouts - Enable or disable breakouts, and set your desired arrow sizes and colors.
- Alerts - Enable display/email/push/sound alerts for breakouts, patterns or both.
Arturo López Pérez, private investor and speculator, software engineer and founder of Point Zero Trading Solutions.
I actually had issue with this software in the first place, issue of slowing down my PC, but immediately I contacted the author, he took me hand in hand on what to adjust, and it is working fine at the moment, very accurate. What you only need is patience to let the harmonic software find the pattern for you. I gave five stars because, the author is just there for you to assist positively and precisely. Just ask any question about what could be your problem he will assist you to enjoy the software. Before I don`t really like trading harmonics, but this software proved me wrong and made me enjoying it at the moment.