PZ Keltner Channel MT4
Kelter Channel is a technical indicator designed to find overbought and oversold price areas, using a exponential moving average and ATR. And it implements a particularly useful twist: you can plot the bands of a higher timeframe in the current chart. [ Installation Guide | Update Guide | Troubleshooting | FAQ | All Products ]
- Find overbought and oversold situations
- Read data from higher timeframes easily
- The indicator displays data at bar opening
- The indicator is non-repainting
Trading implications are simple.
- Look for shorts when the price exceeds the upper bands.
- Look for longs when the price falls below the lower bands
- Dive into lower timeframes without losing values!
- Timeframe: timeframe to calculate the keltner channel from
- EMA Period: Moving average period to build up the channel
- ATR Period: ATR Period to calculate the bands
- Multiplier 1: Multiplier for the first band
- Multiplier 2: Multiplier for the second band
- Multiplier 3: Multiplier for the third band
SupportI am happy to provide free products but given my limited time, they come without support of any kind. My apologies.
Arturo López Pérez, private investor and speculator, software engineer and founder of Point Zero Trading Solutions.