This robot is part of the RPTrade Pro Solutions systems.
WAXTER is a robot using trend indicators, oscillator and price action.
You can download free .Set at the support site: https://sites.google.com/site/robotwaxter/home
- It's designed to be used by anyone, even the absolute beginner in trading can use it.
- Mainly Designed for D1, can also eventually be used in H4
- Uses Takes Profit, Stop Loss and Trailing stop.
- Can also work as a switch without SL/TP
- Features a Martingale and Anti Martingale system for the players.
- Works with any pairs
- Lot of .Set files available.
How does it work
- WAXTER is a Trend-Wise EA, means that its strategy is to trade in the direction of the trend.
- WAXTER is using a Trend strategy combined with price action and dynamic Support and Resistances.
- The specific embedded WAX indicator is used to determine the Trend
- When a trend is detected, according to parameters, a trade is started in its direction
- Trades are stopped either by TP/SL/TS or by the next opposite Trade to come.
- No hedging, no averaging.
- A trade must end before the next can start.
- WAXTER controls the bar opening only, means it works on open price mode.
- With any instrument like FX pairs, indexes, metals, futures or any other.
- optimizations and backtests are required for every different instrument
- In D1 and H4 (backtest before use).
- With any broker.
- On any account.
- On Screen Alert
- Push notifications
- Email Notifications
- All notifications are very detailed and give also Take Profit, it allows to be followed from a mobile device.
- First be sure to have enough history data in D1 or the results will be meaningless.
- The default .Set is made for EURUSD D1 Roboforex-Pro accounts but you can download many .Sets for other instruments or brokers at the official support site.
- As WAXTER controls only the open of the bar, you may set the backtest in Open Prices mode. No complicated tick history is needed to test it properly.
- Set the Time Frame to Daily, set the start date to 2002 and run !
How to use WAXTER D1
- Ensure to have a wide history from the instrument you wish to use (whole history is better).
- Use a .Set file from the support site or make your own optimization.
- Backtest it properly
- Open a chart of the desired instrument in D1
- Enable Auto-Trading.
- Trade Once per bar (Open prices): [bool] Waxter will operate only at bar opening, it's the default mode.
- UseMaximumPercentageAtRisk: [bool] Will calculate lot size to keep risk ratio. If false: will use a fixed lot size.
- Risk Percentage: [double] Will calculate lot size according to this parameter. Example: 1% risk for 1000€/$ equity = 0.01 lot.
- Max Lot Size: [double] Maximum lot size for risk percentage or Lot Size for fixed mode.
- Take Profit: [double] Take Profit value in pips.
- Stop Loss: [double] Stop Loss value in pips.
- Trailing Stop: [double] Trailing stop value in pips.
- Magic Number Long: [integer] Unique ID for the EA to manage its long trades only.
- Magic Number Short: [integer] Unique ID for the EA to manage its short trades only.
- Trend k: [integer] Differentiation coefficient for Trend research.
- Slow Period: [integer] Period for the first Moving Average.
- Mid Period: [integer] Period for the second Moving Average.
- Fast Period: [integer] Period for the third Moving Average.
- Sigma: [double] Multiplier for WAX Indicator
- Turns Martingale On/Off: [bool] Set true to use martingale or set false to ignore it.
- Martingale Multiplier: [double] Enter here the multiplication factor
- Use Martingale After Loss: [bool] Will multiply lot size by multiplier after a Lost trade only
- Use Martingale After Win: [bool] Will multiply lot size by multiplier after a Won trade only (Anti Martingale)
- Enable Alerts: [bool] True enables all alerts; false disables all alerts.
- Popup Window: [bool] True enables the popup alert window displayed on the terminals screen.
- Send Mail: [bool] True enables mail sending; will send a mail for each new trade.
- Send Push Notification: [bool] True enables Push notifications to the indicated Metaquotes ID; will send a mail for each new trade.