IA Fuzzy Logic
IA Fuzzy Logic examines 4 conditions, and 80% of them (which means 3 conditions of 4) have to be true. Confusing logic can be seen as "voting", and most conditions in the correct direction will determine the result of the signal.
DOWNLOAD AND TRY FOR YOURSELF
- Optimizar cada 235 días con un historial de 939 días.
ParametersAction # 1 - This configuration is to tell the EA where to place the order (sellstop / buystop) after receiving the valid signal.
Rules - Rules of entry (valid signal). It consists of a total of 4 rules, 3 of them have to be correct for the signal to be valid.
# Rule 1 -----------
# Rule 2 -----------
# Rule 3 -----------
# Rule 4 -----------
ExitAfterBars - This variable is used to close the buystop and sellstop commands after x candles.
ProfitTarget - Goal for profit taking.
BreakEvent + Pips
MONEY MANAGEMENT - Calculate the risk that you will take in each operation based on the balance of the account.Risk Fixed % Of BalancemmRiskPercent - Percentage of risk in each operation according to the balance of the account.
- mmRiskPercent - Percentage of risk in each operation according to the balance of the account.
- mmDecimals - Number of decimal places to be used in the calculation of positions. (Example: If the minimum lot that allows you to open your broker is 0.01, you have to put 2 decimals)
- mmLotsIfNoMM - Minimum lot with which you can or want to start trading.
- mmMaxLots - Maximum lots allowed.
Exit At End Of Day
Use Tick size from SQ (for CFDs)
For exotic pairs (usually non forex CFDs) the default method of computing tick size in EA might not work correctly.By turning this on and specifying MainChartTickSizeSQ value you can let EA use the correct tick size.
Bug fix ExitAfterBars