Что изменилось в 225 билде? - страница 2

Ладно, с фифкой справимся.

Важнее (хреновее) один СЛ и ТП на все ордера. Ещё Чернышевский предвидел это дело и вопрошал: как быть? что делать?

Возьмём прошлые чемпионаты. Было правило: не более трёх ордеров.

Рассмотрим пример.

Допустим, прёт. И мы пуляем три ордера с разными ТП в надежде 1) взять всё, 2) взять немного, 3) взять хоть что-то.

Так вот выстрелы второй и третий испортят всю картину. Все три ордера закроются на наименьшем значении ТП (третий выстрел - решающий).

Если же выставляем ордера наоборот, от меньшего к большему, то при развороте движения мы вообще ничего не возьмём, т. к. решающий ордер имеет наибольший из трёх ТП.

Вывод: не зарывайтесь, работайте с одним ордером на одном инструменте. Сразу станет легче дышать.

Parabellum писал(а) >>

...Теперь в США по требованию той же NFA нельзя будет торговать автоматом?! ...

Чего народ-то пугать? Можно. Только "можным" автоматом. Нас-то каким боком касается? Разве только на универсальность эксперта закладываться...

А как получить программно, что ДЦ работает по правилам NFA?

Mathemat >>:

Ой как все серьезно. Спасибо, Михаил. Прочитаю внимательнее - попробую тут же отписаться, что там такое.

тоже новость для размышления

http://alpari.ru/ru/cnews/34166.html

Вот что пишет один из ДЦ: 

Interbank FX Announces Compliance with the New NFA FIFO Rule, Retaining All Platform Order Functionality Including Expert Advisors 

-Interbank FX’s proprietary backoffice solution offsets positions adhering to FIFO rule-

SALT LAKE CITY— July 20, 2009—Interbank FX (IBFX.com), a worldwide provider of online foreign currency (Forex/FX) trading, announced today a solution for NFA Compliance Rule 2-43 affecting all NFA regulated Forex brokers. 

Using our proprietary backoffice solutions, Interbank FX will allow our Meta Trader 4 platform to remain 100 percent compliant, while retaining order functionality and flexibility for customers trading. The MT4 platform will continue to function as our customers have experienced over the last several years. This includes the ability for customers to use fully functional Expert Advisors, Stops Losses, Take Profits, Trailing Stops and Limit Orders without making any needed adjustments. 

“Certain US competitors have decided that their solution to the new FIFO rules are to move their customers overseas, rather than being compliant,” said Todd Crosland, Chairman and President of Interbank FX. “At Interbank FX, we have embraced the NFA’s efforts to help protect customers and provide a seamless solution without any changes to their current trading strategies.” 

The only modification for customers will be their daily and monthly account statements, coming directly from the proprietary Interbank FX backoffice system using NFA FIFO offsetting procedures. The FIFO rule takes effect beginning July 31/August 1, 2009. 

Interbank FX is currently working on a step-by-step video which will be available shortly on our web site, www.ibfx.com. 

И некоторые разъяснения:

Q. Does FIFO apply to all of my trades? 

A. First in / First out applies ONLY to trades of the same size. 

Q. Will my Expert Advisor still work? 

A. All of your Expert Advisors will continue to work with all of your pre-programmed stops, limits and trailing stops.

Q. Will I still be able to use Stops and Limits, Trailing Stops and Take Profits? 

A. Absolutely – With the IBFX solution, you won’t have to make any changes from the way that you are trading currently. No need to make any adjustments to Stops and Limits, Trailing Stops or Take Profits. 

Q. Will I still be able to close any of my orders of the same currency pair in any order? 

A. Yes, with the IBFX solution, your trading will still be fully functional without any changes to your current trading strategies. 

Q. How will this affect my daily statements? 

A. Interbank FX Official Statements will come directly from Interbank FX’s proprietary back office system using our FIFO offsetting and accounting procedures. These statements will be accessible through a client’s Web Site Login. You will still be able to pull an Unofficial Trade Journal using the Trade Journal feature within the IBFX website. You will also be able to produce Unofficial Trade Journals using MetaTrader 4 as your Trade Manager. 

Q. Does this NFA rule apply to all U.S. based brokers? 

A. Yes, this rule affects any broker in the U.S. that is a member of the NFA. Other brokers have attempted different approaches to this new ruling. We at Interbank FX strive to make trading in the forex market as simple as possible for our clients, all the while in full compliance with the NFA.

Причина обращения: