MBfx Neural Adaptive MT4 EA
MBfx Neural Adaptive is a fully automated EA that uses price formations, patterns and psychological levels to open and close trades. By default this strategy does not use grid, martingale or other dangerous money management methods. The EA contains intelligent A.I. based technical exits and A.I. driven variable trailing stop to automatically close trades or lock in profit if the price shows weakness.
It is essential to use a professional back testing tool like TickDate Suite (TDS) when conducting back-tests for this EA. To use broker data will mean you may miss the excellence of this product. A free trial of TDS can be downloaded from https://eareview.net/tick-data-suite
For general reports and ongoing information about this strategy visit - https://t.me/MBfx_NAEA
- Timeframe: H1
- All trades have a STOP-LOSS, profit target and a A.I controlled intelligent technical exit and variable trailing stop.
- Maximum Trades Buy = 3
- Maximum Trades Sell = 3
- Minimum leverage of 1:30 to 1:100. It depends on the trade mode used.
- Currency pairs
- Recommended deposit 1000 USD
- ECN & Raw spread brokers only: This EA is designed for MOST brokers who have a server time of GMT+2 and DST US and ECN and Raw spread only
- NAEA is optimised to seek short term price movements with trade exits controlled predominately by the intelligent technical exit or/and a A.I. driven intelligent variable trailing stop.
If you have any questions, please contact the support team at support@MBfxalgos.co.uk
Settings EA - These setting reflect the current configuration and can be changed in future updates. If you do not agree, do not update future versions.
- Initial lot - Fixed lot
- Auto lot - Automatic increase of the trading lot, if false it is not used
- Multi-Pair Conservative - 0.01 per $3000 is the minimum balance recommendation for trading all currency pairs
- Low – 1000 per 0.01
- Medium – 500 per 0.01 – Recommended for trading single currency pairs
- High – 250 per 0.01
- Custom Risk
- Custom balance per 0.01 lot - to be used with 'custom risk'
- Lot Multiplier
- Min Distance Between Trades
- Take Profit
- (The basket Take Profit is half the size of the initial TP)
- Stop Loss
- Time Start
- Time End
- Max Spread Allowed
- Magic Number
- Max Open Buys/Longs
- Max Open Sells/Shorts
- Show Profit Panel – if true then the profit panel is shown on the chart.
How to Install :
- Open an empty H1 chart for the currency pairs you want to trade and refresh the timeframes for MN ( monthly) to M1 ( 1-minute) or use this free product to refresh the chart https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/47909
- Attach the EA to the H1 charts of the relevant currency pairs.
- Make sure that there are no errors in Experts tab
2. We have optimised for out of sample success from 2015;
3. The trailing profit updates at the end of each bar.
@ Low risk - 0.01 lot per $3000
@ Medium risk - 0.01 lot per $1500
@ High risk - 0.01 lot per $500
Adjusted the basket trailing stop and multiplier;
Strengthened the magic number with symbol handling;
Added EURAUD, GBPAUD and GBPJPY.
@ An innovation related to an intelligent trail was introduced.
@ The overall model was refined.
@ More currency pair were added.
Both pairs have been removed due to an MQL5.COM validation bug.
They will be reintroduced in January.
GBPUSD model refined.
General code administration.
2. MBfx Neural Adaptive TBB Mode Bonus replaces AUDCAD. AUDCAD will be added back later with a superior model. The current AUDCAD model, whilst sufficient in terms of performance is not adequate in terms of DD and portfolio balance. The MBfx Neural Adaptive TBB mode has been optimized for the AUDCAD from 2017 to date. It is recommended not to use it on any other pairs until backtest have been made available. It uses the same rules as the model used in the signal but filters have been added to allow us not to have to use an increasing lot size as the signal. Further, the TBB mode signal uses hedging whilst MBfx Neural Adaptive does not. Therefore filters and such have had to be incorporated to allow model integration. It is imperative you do not use it on other pairs until the checks and balances have been done to ensure no undue risk exposure.
Added BETA option to limit the number of open trades.
2. Reduced the DD% of NZDCAD;
3. Added custom risk %;
4. True/false options added for Xmas and NY trading breaks;
5. True/false options added to avoid trading on NFP Thursday and Friday;
6. General code improvements.
@ Lot multiplier added;
@ Xmas and New Year start and stop days added.