MBfx Neural Adaptive MT4 EA
Discounted price at $699. Price increase on the 6th December $799
This EA uses advanced machine learning auto-adapting methods to drive trading performance; methods that have been researched and developed for well over 15 years. Each FX pair has between five and ten machines learning algorithms driving 20 to 50 algorithmic models per pair.
This is a true A.I. Driven Dynamic Strategy Selection EA therefore this is formidable and a trading Gem. It is a prized jewel that has been placed atop my personal treasure hoard of prized trading algorithms but now it is time to give you the opportunity to benefit from my many years of research and at a deeply discounted promotional prize, otherwise known as the bargain of the century; a bargain that will remain in place for one month. Ladies and gentlemen, MBfx Neural Adaptive EA is a keeper because we are not playing at Artificial Intelligence!!! This most serious A.I. approach can be seen in the way this trading treasure has in the last 17 years easily and successfully traded through every major crisis…black swans, recessions, Covid etc.
We are not here to play games, we are here to help you generate account growth. This objective has led us to introduce the “overlap prevent system”. An issue with multi-pair strategies is overlapping trades which can expose the account to increased risk. Neural Adaptive EA includes an Overlap Prevent option (OVP) which minimizes overlapping trades. Since this trading gem produces a high volume of trades, one’s account should still benefit handsomely even with the OVP set to true which is the recommended setting.
After an extensive equity and drawdown study, it has been determined that the optimal number of pairs to trade is 10. The equity study can be found at the following link: https://t.me/MBfx_NAEA
As each additional pair is added, the other pairs will be refined to progressively increase the performance of our trading Jewel. My friend, you and I are going to enjoy this trading journey!!!Monitoring signals :- HighRisk
Parameters - this strategy is for GMT+2 and DST US brokers only:
|Timeframe and EA deployment||PLEASE REFRESH TIMEFRAMES H1, H4, D1, W1 AND MN1 BEFORE DEPLOYING THE EA. |
This strategy is designed for the H1 timeframe. GMT+2 & DST US brokers only. Simply place the EA on the chart of the relevent FX pair and select the risk setting to match your risk preference. We firmly recommend low risk.
Be sure to select the FX pair from the SymbolToTrade parameter that matches the chart selected so AUDUSD chart and SymbolToTrade = AUDUSD.
Display Info’ Panel
Option to display profit information on the chart
Symbol To Trade
Select the FX pair to trade:
Set to true to enable auto lot. A false setting will default to fixed lot trading.
The lot size for fixed lot trading
Low risk = $1000 per 0.01 lot
Medium risk = $500 per 0.01 lot
High Risk = $200 per 0.01 lot
Equity SL Percent
Equity stop-loss. 25 = 25%
Overlap Prevent System
Set to 1 PAIR to prevent overlapping trades of different pairs - IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO LIMIT THE NUMBER OF OPEN PAIRS TO ONE. LOWER RISK TRADING IS ALWAYS BETTER IN OUR VIEW.
Start trading time
Stop trading time
Close All Positions At Hour
Close all positions at this hour. 0 = disabled
Pip Distance Between Trades
|The minimum pip distance between trades|
|Take Profit in Pips|| |
The pip take profit
Max Spread in Points
Maximum spread in points. Trades are not placed should a pair’s spread exceed this amount.
|Lot Multiplier||Allows martingale position sizing|
|Xmas stop trading day & New Year start trade day||This sets the day in December you'd like to stop opening new initial positions and the day in January you'd like to start opening new initial positions. Setting these values to 25 Xmas & 1 NY disables these parameters.|
How to Install:
- Open an empty chart for the relevant pair, go across all timeframes from MN (monthly) to M1 (1-minute) to download historical data (or use free https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/47909)
- Attach the EA to the chart and select fx pair in parameters
- Make sure that there are no errors in Experts tab
2. MBfx Neural Adaptive TBB Mode Bonus replaces AUDCAD. AUDCAD will be added back later with a superior model. The current AUDCAD model, whilst sufficient in terms of performance is not adequate in terms of DD and portfolio balance. The MBfx Neural Adaptive TBB mode has been optimized for the AUDCAD from 2017 to date. It is recommended not to use it on any other pairs until backtest have been made available. It uses the same rules as the model used in the signal but filters have been added to allow us not to have to use an increasing lot size as the signal. Further, the TBB mode signal uses hedging whilst MBfx Neural Adaptive does not. Therefore filters and such have had to be incorporated to allow model integration. It is imperative you do not use it on other pairs until the checks and balances have been done to ensure no undue risk exposure.
Added BETA option to limit the number of open trades.
2. Reduced the DD% of NZDCAD;
3. Added custom risk %;
4. True/false options added for Xmas and NY trading breaks;
5. True/false options added to avoid trading on NFP Thursday and Friday;
6. General code improvements.
@ Lot multiplier added;
@ Xmas and New Year start and stop days added.