MBfx Neural Adaptive MT4 EA
DEMO ACCOUNT AND BACKTEST VERSION AVAILABLE FROMhttps://bit.ly/3rilqtI
Copy mbfxalgosLib into your libraries folder.
MBfx Neural Adaptive EA is a fully automated EA that uses machine learning auto-adapting methods to drive trading performance and open and close trades; Each FX pair has between 5 to 10 machine learning algorithms driving 20 to 50 algorithmic models per pair.
Backtests at various risk settings:http://bit.ly/3bgvMF3
Timeframe and EA deployment
This strategy is designed for the H1 timeframe. GMT+2 & DST US brokers only. Place the EA on the chart of the relevant FX pair and select the risk set to match your risk preference. We firmly recommend low risk.
Display Info’ Panel
Option to display profit information on the chart
Symbol To Trade
Select the FX pair to trade:
Set to true to enable an auto lot. A false setting will default to fixed lot trading.
The lot size for fixed lot trading
Low risk = $1000 per 0.01 lot
Medium risk = $500 per 0.01 lot
High Risk = $250 per 0.01 lot
Equity SL Percent
Equity stop-loss. 25 = 25%
Overlap Prevent System
Set to 1 PAIR to prevent overlapping trades of different pairs – default and recommended to limit the number of open pairs to one. Lower risk trading is always better in our view.
Start trading time
Stop trading time
Close All Positions At Hour
Close all positions at this hour. 0 = disabled
Pip Distance Between Trades
The minimum pip distance between trades
Take Profit in Pips
| || |
Allows martingale position sizing
Trade over the Christmas Period
If set to true, trading all year will be allowed. if set to false, trading will stop on the 14th December and restart on the 15th January.
|Trade on Nonfarm Payroll Thursday & Friday||If set to true, trading will be allowed on the day of the Non-Farm Payroll news announcement.|
How to Install:
- Attach the EA to the chart and select fx pair in parameters
- Make sure that there are no errors in the Experts tab
2. We have optimised for out of sample success from 2015;
3. The trailing profit updates at the end of each bar.
@ Low risk - 0.01 lot per $3000
@ Medium risk - 0.01 lot per $1500
@ High risk - 0.01 lot per $500
Adjusted the basket trailing stop and multiplier;
Strengthened the magic number with symbol handling;
Added EURAUD, GBPAUD and GBPJPY.
@ An innovation related to an intelligent trail was introduced.
@ The overall model was refined.
@ More currency pair were added.
Both pairs have been removed due to an MQL5.COM validation bug.
They will be reintroduced in January.
GBPUSD model refined.
General code administration.
2. MBfx Neural Adaptive TBB Mode Bonus replaces AUDCAD. AUDCAD will be added back later with a superior model. The current AUDCAD model, whilst sufficient in terms of performance is not adequate in terms of DD and portfolio balance. The MBfx Neural Adaptive TBB mode has been optimized for the AUDCAD from 2017 to date. It is recommended not to use it on any other pairs until backtest have been made available. It uses the same rules as the model used in the signal but filters have been added to allow us not to have to use an increasing lot size as the signal. Further, the TBB mode signal uses hedging whilst MBfx Neural Adaptive does not. Therefore filters and such have had to be incorporated to allow model integration. It is imperative you do not use it on other pairs until the checks and balances have been done to ensure no undue risk exposure.
Added BETA option to limit the number of open trades.
2. Reduced the DD% of NZDCAD;
3. Added custom risk %;
4. True/false options added for Xmas and NY trading breaks;
5. True/false options added to avoid trading on NFP Thursday and Friday;
6. General code improvements.
@ Lot multiplier added;
@ Xmas and New Year start and stop days added.