VN Trade Panel Demo
It is possible to change the appearance of take profit and stop loss levels from normal to virtual and vice versa. Virtual - means that take profit and stop loss are installed only on your terminal and are not visible to the broker.
These functions can be activated or disabled at any time directly on the panel.
Also, the panel can be customized in appearance. Changes in the settings are applied when a new or first addition of the panel to the chart.
The sound accompaniment for opening and closing orders can also be configured: there are three built-in sound options, as well as the ability to install your own sound files. The files of the format "***.wav" need to be placed in the Sounds folder of the terminal.
In addition, there is a possibility directly through the installation panel of price signal lines, upon reaching which the price will display a visual and audible alert. As a sound alert, a custom sound file of the "***. wav" format can also be used, which must also be placed in the terminal's Sounds folder.
This product is a demo version of the panel working on the EURUSD currency pair. Full version of the panel: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/35018
(In the strategy tester, the operation of trading panels is not tested).
- Magic number - order identifier;
- Show orders - show closed orders on the chart;
- Slippage - the amount of slippage in points;
- Breakeven profit points - the breakeven size in points;
- Panel name - the text displayed in the panel name;
- Position - horizontal or vertical view of the panel;
- Show tooltip - showing tooltips when hovering the mouse over input fields;
- Comment - the comment applied to the opened orders;
- Width alert line - the width of signal lines on the price chart;
- Line distance - the distance in points form the current price, at which signal lines should be created;
- Upper price line color - the color of the upper signal line;
- Lower price line color - the color of the lower signal line;
- Sound alarm - playing a custom audio file when the price crosses signal lines;
- File name - the name of the audio file as "***.wav". The file should be added to the Sounds folder of the terminal.