VN Trade Panel Demo
It is possible to change the appearance of take profit and stop loss levels from normal to virtual and vice versa. Virtual - means that take profit and stop loss are installed only on your terminal and are not visible to the broker.
These functions can be activated or disabled at any time directly on the panel.
Also, the panel can be customized in appearance. Changes in the settings are applied when a new or first addition of the panel to the chart.
The sound accompaniment for opening and closing orders can also be configured: there are four built-in sound options, as well as the ability to install your own sound files. The files of the format "***.wav" need to be placed in the Sounds folder of the terminal.
In addition, there is a possibility directly through the installation panel of price signal lines, upon reaching which the price will display a visual and audible alert. As a sound alert, a custom sound file of the "***. wav" format can also be used, which must also be placed in the terminal's Sounds folder.
This product is a demo panel. Full version of the panel: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/35018
(In the strategy tester, the operation of trading panels is not tested).
- Magic number - order identifier;
- Show orders - show closed orders on the chart;
- Show PnL - show on the chart the profit / loss for previously closed orders;
- Slippage - the amount of slippage in points;
- Breakeven profit points - the breakeven size in points;
- Trailing-stop type - type of trailing-stop;
- TS start profit points - the number of profit points at which the trailing-stop is activated (for the type of TS - move SL after in profit);
- Panel name - the text displayed in the panel name;
- Position - horizontal or vertical view of the panel;
- Show tooltip - showing tooltips when hovering the mouse over input fields;
- Comment - the comment applied to the opened orders;
- Push-notifications - sending push notifications when price crosses price signal lines;
- Width alert line - the width of signal lines on the price chart;
- Line distance - the distance in points form the current price, at which signal lines should be created;
- Upper price line color - the color of the upper signal line;
- Lower price line color - the color of the lower signal line;
- Sound alarm - playing a custom audio file when the price crosses signal lines;
- File name - the name of the audio file as "***.wav". The file should be added to the Sounds folder of the terminal.
To stop playing audio files, you can install a free additional Sound Stop script from the product list in the terminal and use it when you need to stop playing the file.
You may also be interested in the new version of the panel: VN Trade Panel II.
First: TSt activated immediately.
Second: TS is activated only when the price passes the specified number of profit points.
Fixed scrolling the currency pair chart when moving the panel.
- incorrect display of information of closed orders on the chart when the chart is in bars;
- now if an open order, its stop loss, take profit or any graphic object is under the panel, then it does not change when you hover and click on it with the mouse (for example, when you move the panel or click on it);
- the panel is now always on top of other graphical objects on the chart;
- in a minimized form is located above the heading of the trading information panel (if the information panel in the advisor is active)
- the panel displays orders in the chart that correspond only to its order identifier.