VN Trade Panel Demo
It is possible to change the appearance of take profit and stop loss levels from normal to virtual and vice versa. Virtual - means that take profit and stop loss are installed only on your terminal and are not visible to the broker.
These features can be activated or disabled at any time.
Also, the panel can be customized in appearance. Changes in the settings are applied when a new or first addition of the panel to the chart.
The sound accompaniment for opening and closing orders can also be configured: there are three built-in sound options, as well as the ability to install your own sound files. The files of the format "***.wav" need to be placed in the Sounds folder of the terminal.
This product is a demo version of the panel working on the CADCHF currency pair. Full version of the panel: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/35018
(In the strategy tester, the operation of trading panels is not tested).
- Magic number - order identifier;
- Show orders - show closed orders on the chart;
- Slippage - the amount of slippage in points;
- Breakeven profit points - the breakeven size in points;
- Panel name - the text displayed in the panel name;
- Position - horizontal or vertical view of the panel;
- Show tooltip - showing tooltips when hovering the mouse over input fields;
- Comment - the comment applied to the opened orders.