SSA Fixed It
Anyone can throw together an EA, anyone doesn't have over 20 years of manual trading experience:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/312663 & https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179446 for free manual trading signals.
Quality always comes at a premium.
|Please note~: the setting are coded in the EA. Simply place the EA on the chart, select the strategy you wish to trade and the EA takes care of the rest.|
SSA DEFAULT DELUXE
SSA Default trades multi-timeframe fractal with secondary SSA confirmation. Not Fractals of the Bill Williams type which you will often see depicted as small triangles on the chart, this strategy trades actual Mandelbrot Fractals. The idea that traditional technical tools such as Stochastics, Relative Strength Index, Commodity Channel Index etc can predict or forecast price turning points with any type of reliability is naive. Multi-position trading systems that rely on naive indicators ALWAYS blow-up eventually. I think we all know this to be a stylised fact because naive indicators remove essential frequencies and amplitudes from the underlying price; frequencies that inform us of the time-frame fractal and amplitudes that inform use about the size of the fractal move. Filter these essential components from price and what usually happens will continue to happen (account blown).
SSA Default Deluxe assesses short, medium and long term fractals to determine trend continuation points and reversal points.
SEE SCREENSHOT 1 FOR PAIRS AND TIME-FRAMES - CONSIDER STARTING ON ONE TIME-FRAME THEN BUILD FROM THERE.
For an explanation of strategy see
For profit and risk analysis see
The SSA Fixed It (WEEKLY SWING) can be traded on the following currency pairs:
ALL - 100 Pips Stop-loss - 100 Pips Profit-target - Exit on Friday
EXCEPTIONS: EURHKD 1000SL & PT
- AUDUSD- Optimised from 2011
- AUDCHF - Optimised from 2011
- AUDJPY - Optimised from 2011
- EURAUD- Optimised from 2017
- EURHKD - Optimised from 2007
- EURNZD - Optimised from 2015
- EURUSD - Optimised from 2003
- GBPJPY - Optimised from 2011
- GBPUSD - Optimised from 2003
- USDJPY - Optimised from 2011
This adviser is built for the 60 minute time frame and has no time restrictions.
- Advisor category: AI SSA;
- Timeframe: H1;
- Trading Time: All;
- Risk: Low at 1% per trade;
- Recommended Deposit: $1000;
- Risk Control: all order have a stop-loss and profit target of 100 pips
- Market entry method: market order;
- See comments section for full backtest.
- Move stop to break-even: set to 0 pips to disable.
- Trailing-profit: set to 0 pips to disable.
- Special artificial intelligence filter which will a close trade if the probability of future profits is low, thereby protecting the trader from unnecessary draw-downs. It also offers some protection against flash crashes.
- Exit on Friday option;
- Common money management options - see below;
- FX pair to trade drop-down box;
- See comments post 2 for more details.
This can be traded immediately using the default settings.
1. Stop-loss per trade in points;
2. take-profit per trade in points;
3. Basket take-profit is visible.
Pip Reapers' SL of 51 pips made non-adjustable.
2. Retrained SSA neural network.
3. Indice built but release deferred for 1 week because the Indice code requires additional quality checks.
2. An additional of an advanced filtering algorithm to boost winning trades.
3. Updated neural and SSA weights and coefficients.
4. Standard stop-loss changed to 50 pips and profit target set to 100pips.