Max Mixed Hedging DC
This is a multicurrency adviser where, when opening positions, the conditions of two correlation pairs are taken into account at the same time, which is impossible to see when testing in MT4. For testing, use the version for MT5: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/42798
- Before use, make sure that in in the MT4 terminal, the currency pairs used in trade are has loaded into the window /Market Watch/ (description of currency pairs below)!
- Advisor to attach only to one chart (any of the working pairs), - all trading in all pairs is conducted only from one chart!
- Before using on a real account, test the adviser (a day or two) on a demo account (at conditions of your broker).
So, Max-Mixed_Hedging_DC this is the Maximum Mixed Hedging using:
- mixed, pair trading,
- grid, (but only with hedging),
- direct (positive) correlation of currency pairs,
- mixed, multi-currency hedging.
When trading, all the correlation pairs are involved at once, and there is a complete interaction between the pairs that are linked by single currencies. The signal is calculated for each ligament (two correlated of currency pairs) individually. Therefore, several ligaments can be opened at the same time, according to different instruments. In case of further divergence of the correlation pairs involved in trading, orders of the same ligament will be added but not more than 5 per currency pair.
It should be noted that the advantage of this EA is that the safety and minimization of drawdown is achieved by several ligaments in the trade at the same time, which allows a single ligament of pairs to pull the entire trading series on all open orders from the current drawdown, since the profit (for closing orders) is summed up.
With the default settings, the adviser will trade 8 pairs: EURUSD, GBPJPY, GBPAUD, EURNZD, AUDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, USDJPY (minimum deposit with default settings: $500).
- Set-N2_for_Max-Mixed_Hedging_DC.set - for trading additional 8 pairs: AUDJPY, NZDCAD, NZDUSD, EURCAD, GBPCHF, AUDCAD GBPUSD, EURJPY.
- Set-N3_for_Max-Mixed_Hedging_DC.set - for trading additional 8 pairs: AUDCHF, AUDNZD, USDCAD, GBPCAD, EURCHF, CADJPY, GBPNZD, EURAUD.
VERY IMPORTANT: Additional sets (Set-N1_MMH_SS, Set-N2_MMH_SS and Set_3_MMH_SS) are provided as a bonus only to users of the unlimited version (not rent) EA and only to those users who have already tested and checked EA with Set-N1 in real trading and are completely satisfied with the results and the style of trading!
This is a protective and necessary measure for your protection and the protection of your deposit. Carefully check and test EA with the Set's from here.
I will not provide additional Set's files if you have not tested EA well enough and / or you are not satisfied with the trading results.
For receiving (Set-N1_MMH_SS, Set-N2_MMH_SS and Set_3_MMH_SS), just send your request to me in private message here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/setslav (Click: Send message).
Recommendations, instructions, advices: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/722518
- Due entry into the market with correlation pairs, and also in case of an opportunity to be at the same time in the market to several ligament of pairs (and different currencies), any sharp (long-term) movements are not terrible, since all open positions use mixed hedging and thus minimize drawdowns.
- If there are drawdowns on any ligament of pairs, they are compensated by another ligament, with currencies not related to drawdown pairs.
- Very easy to use and, if necessary, customize to your own requirements.
1. The vulnerability of the adviser was fixed, in which there were too frequent opening positions with a small step.
2. Situations are excluded when similar trades are opened for currency pairs of the same currency.
1. The system algorithm is adapted to force majeure trading situations such as:
- significant (not typical) spread expansion;
- intraday gaps;
- requotes / delays
2. The exclusion of too frequent discoveries within the same ligament.
3. EA optimized and adapted to a more conservative style of trading.
1. Completely updated the entire trading algorithm.
2. Optimized all currency pairs in all Ligaments and also adapted to new Conditions(1-4).
3. Each Set uses multidirectional strategies for greater diversification.
4. Tested and tested for compatibility all pairs in the Ligaments of each Set (N1, N2 and N3).
5. In Set-N1, we change the Ligament (CHFJPY + AUDUSD) to (USDCHF + NZDCHF).
6. Each Ligament is adapted for trading under 4 different Conditions:
...... 2 conditions for synchronous movement of correlation pairs;
...... 2 conditions for asynchronous movement of correlation pairs;
5. Now it is allowed to activate at once several the Conditions for the Ligament at the same time, that is, if you want to use more risky trading and have more trades, you can activate several Conditions in the Ligament and even all four at the same time, for example:
Ligament_1_________________________Condition_1 = true;
Ligament_1_________________________Condition_2 = true;
Ligament_1_________________________Condition_3 = true;
Ligament_1_________________________Condition_4 = true;
and so for each bunch:
Ligament_1 - Ligament_4.
ATTENTION! When choosing the trading mode <Risky> or <High_Risky>, test Max-Mixed-Hedging_DC on a demo account and make sure that you are comfortable with this trading style.
1. Fixed a bug leading to the opening of more than one trades in the Ligament_2.
2. Full synchronization with the latest version of MT5: ___ https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/42798 ___, for testing and optimization.
3. Fixed incorrect display of the fractional part on the information panel in some parameters.
For a more stable and correct operation of the adviser, MANDATORY update Max-Mixed_Hedging_DC before version 6.7!
2. All trading conditions (Condition_1 - Condition_5) are completely delimited, for the possibility of choosing for each ligament separately, the optimal-favorable condition for trading, as well as with the ability to use several conditions for one ligament in choice.
3. All parameters Condition_1 - Condition_5 are absolutely customizable for each ligament separately with the possibility of independent optimization.
2. Added additional conditions for entering the market. If earlier only one condition was used to open positions, now there are 5 of them (Condition_1 - Condition_5) and you can choose with which conditions the EA will enter the market and accompany the transactions of each ligament. Moreover, these are not just changed parameter values, these are completely different Conditions coded in EA, are not related to each other and are not similar. In fact, each condition can be used as a separate system. You can also combine conditions, that is, activate several conditions for entering the market and deals support.
3. A detailed check of each currency pair in conjunction for compatibility and correctness in pair trading was carried out using each Condition_(1-5) separately. In this regard, we are changing some of the ligaments. For example, in Set_1, the 4th ligament is corrected, instead of (NZDJPY + AUDUSD), now (NZDJPY + USDJPY) is used. I must say right away that if there are open orders for the previous ligament - this is not a problem and you do not need to close them, the new version of Max_Mixed_Hedging will see these orders and continue to accompany them.
1. By popular demand, Special Tactic, which expands the capabilities of the adviser, is now AUTOMATED! Potential and opportunities increased by an order of magnitude.
2. Modified the trading algorithm, namely the signals for opening positions. Improved and refined calculation of divergence of correlation pairs for opening orders. In the calculation takes a closer movement from the current prices of correlation pairs in conjunction.
3. After analyzing the entire real trading, I decided to add coefficient of force of the movement of currency (Power_Ratio) for each currency pair in the ligament. This greatly improves the accuracy of entry into the market, due to now that not the total coefficient is currently used for the whole ligament, but for each currency pair separately. Plus, the overall coefficient of force of the movement for the ligament also remained for a separate calculation of the total interaction of the correlation pairs.
4. The security check before use has been improved to prevent the most frequent installation errors. Now the EA is installed only on the chart on which it should be used with the set .Set. For others, he just will not install. Plus, if the broker uses the suffix or prefix in the quotes, and the settings have not been adjusted for this, it will be clear in Alert why the adviser is not installed.
5. 5. The operability of the <k_Lots> function is corrected. At the request of the trader, allows to increase lot size with each subsequent trade at the hedging grid.
1. Optimized and improved conditions for entering the market by analyzing the movement of both correlation pairs.
2. Improved accuracy of calculating the moment of divergence of correlation pairs, and takes into account the full interaction of two pairs in a ligament.
This update does not tighten the conditions for opening positions, but rather expands the boundaries for more accurate entries, which will give us more trades in trade.
Fixed bug, calculating the lot size, taking into account part of the balance (in%) when the function is enabled:
2. Fixed a typo in the word <trading> on the information panel.
2. Information about the loaded (used) settings file has been added to the panel.
3. The function has been refined and improved for use in trading part of the Balance. Now you can also set the part of the balance (in%) that the EA will use when trading.
................ Use_Portion_Balance_in_Percent = false
................ Use_Percent_from_Balance = 50 (default (50) means that the EA will use 50% of the balance when trading).
1. Fixed a profit calculation bug for closing orders at using the <Use_Portion_Balance> function.
2. Fixed some spelling errors.
2. Improved trading algorithm of the entire system, for even more stable trading. Emphasis was placed on more accurate market entry.
3. For each correlation ligaments, a button was added on the panel to close all pairs in this ligament.
4. Added a button on the panel to Close ALL open orders.
5. Added the ability to ON / OFF opening positions for each pair directly from the panel (green / red indicator).
6. Added function for use in trading part of the Balance. Convenient for those traders who manage large Funds and use several trading systems in trading. This will allow them to choose a part from the balance that Twin_Max-Mixed will use to trade:
................ Use_Portion_Balance = false (if true, then funds will be used for trading = Portion_Balance).
................ Portion_Balance = 2000.
2. The trade algorithm has been further improved for even more accurate market entry and minimizing drawdown.
3. Changed the structure of currency pairs for each of the 3 sets. Selected the best possible ligaments in the set, allowing to hedge the trade of each set with the most different currencies.
2. Alert On/Off is corrected.
3. The wrong message which appeared when closing positions is eliminated.
4. Added comment to orders: Max_Mixed EA + Symbol.
2. Since all pairs behave differently and move with different forces, the coefficient of force of movement of currency (Power_Ratio) was added for each ligament, which significantly balances the presence of all pairs in the trade.
3. Improved algorithm and conditions for more accurate entry into the market.
4. Improved algorithm and conditions for tracking open positions, as well as for adding new ones, which allows more reduce the floating drawdown.