- Added 'Lines' button to toolbar at top of panel to control visibility of SL & TP lines on the chart
- Added option in CONFIG | Display to allow two 'Lines' buttons to be shown for sell & buy, respectively, so can be controlled separately
- Fixed issue where EA could stop if H12 used in 'Periods to Calc' in CONFIG | Display
- Made close all trades functionality more robust with more retries
- Added support for partial close in Master/Slave mode
- Added EA input Important_symbolForTrade which allows a different symbol to be used for open/closing trades than the chart symbol. Useful for synthetic symbols that are used for analysis, e.g. Renko charts, but symbol for trade operations needs to be different.
- Added support for 'Flip Flop' button in the scripts section of the library
- Stopped forcing chart candles to background if panel is positioned to the right
- Fixed issue with saving advanced optimization outcome in certain circumstances
- Added EA input Main_hideSLTPUnlessPendOrOpen to hide SL/TP lines unless trade open or pending order has been set
- Added support for scale-in pending limit order
- Added EA input Obscure_stopLossIgnore (false by default), which if set to true will ignore stop loss. Useful if want stop loss to be used to size order, but intend to take other/manual actions to deal with losing trades.
- Fixed issue where broker SL/TP might not be set due to price not being normalised to tick size
- Improved margin handling so lot size reduced if insufficient margin to open
- Fixed issue where labels on SL/TP/pending lines could end up wider than should be
- Added EA input Gen_pointToPipDivider1for0digits, true by default, which will force 1 pip to be 1 unit change for symbols that don't have any digits after the decimal point, i.e. displayed as an integer number
- Improved support for various indicators
- Substantial improvements to horizontal SL, TP and Pending price lines:
* Lines can be unpinned (click pin icon) and moved manually to different price then pinned back
* Line labels no longer overlap
* Labels can be positioned to the right of candles (use MetaTrader's Chart Shift)
* Line labels can be clicked (if not unpinned) to show SL, TP or Pending dialogs - as appropriate
* TP & SL update dynamically if moved manually, e.g. as SL moved the TP lines will update if set as risk reward ratio
* SL, TP and lots will be based on pending order if set and again SL & TP lines will update dynamically if pending moved to new price
* TP line label will show risk reward ratio even if set as price, pips, etc.
- SL & TP now support being set as an amount in account currency
- Added option in CONFIG button | Risk / Lots for selecting 'amount per pip' to be used when lots is calculated
- In multi-trade mode, if multiple pending orders are set in the same direction then these are shown on the chart at the same time. Clicking on them will change panel to the selected trade index.
- New pending dialog for setting up pending orders where pips can be entered or price, plus bracketed pending orders can be set too
- New pending dialog also includes setting Expiry date/time, with a variety of different formats to express expiry
- Simplified the SL dialog, for on-the-fly changes to the stop loss, with radio button selection between Auto, Price, Pips, Amount, etc.
- Added new auto stop loss calculation methods of Bollinger Bands, Envelopes and Fractals
- Improved TP dialog, for on-the-fly changes to take profit, to include a 'Reset' button which will reset the take profit level to the configured default
- Additional options add in CONFIG button | Display for controlling what is displayed when panel is minimized
- Fixed issue where manually set SL or TP was being overwritten when configuration changed made for something else
- Added break even profit pips to CONFIG | Take Profit. This allows a small profit in pips to be captured if trade makes back to break even, e.g. to cover commission
- Turned on restore following MetaTrader restart on by default. This can be controlled in CONFIG | Advanced. Will restore settings, e.g. Manual SL, pending orders, etc., when MetaTrader/PC is restarted.
- Improved intelligence of settings restore after MetaTrader/PC restart. For example, if pending order was set but pending price was reached whilst MetaTrader was closed then pending order will be cancelled.
- Added 'max move during open retry' to CONFIG | Advanced, as easier then setting EA input
- Added 'point to pip divider' to CONFIG | Advanced, which controls our definition of a pip. Set to 1 if would like the system to use points like MetaTrader, rather the classic pips (0.0001 change on EURUSD), which is our default. Users trading indices may wish to set to 100 so one pip is one basis points, for most brokers.
- Added 'broker requires SL to be set with order open request' to CONFIG | Options. This is required for some EU regulated brokers.
- Added 'broker supports hedging' to CONFIG | Options. Untick this option if your broker doesn't support hedging or you don't wish to allow auto buy & sell trades at the same time as part of your strategy.
- Added preview of SL & TP when pending order set based on pending price
- Improved pending order pop-up, e.g. so can set pending with pips, not just price
- Added ability to set SL & TP in $ amount, i.e account currency
- Fixed issue with buttons sometimes disappearing
- Fixed possible index out of bounds error
- Fixed issue were panel could be accidentally moved off screen
- Added support for indicators that output several numbers on a particular color index for buy and for sell, e.g. if output 3,4,5 for buy and -3,-4,-5 then set Mid Point to 3,4,5:-3,-4,-5
- Added new input Color_tradeVoid which allows the color of the grey void 'X' shown at bottom of chart to be changed
- Fixed issue where custom indicators couldn't be found with new version
- Fixed issue where panel could move unexpectedly
- Fixed issue with previous release where possible panel could stop responding
- Added toolbar to top of the panel with + and - buttons so can make panel bigger and smaller, plus can move panel around with click and drag on new toolbar
- Added option to set lots dynamically based on current account balance
- Added support for moving averages on indicator value
- Fixed issue with Shift Helper Tool, which wasn't working in our MT5 version
- Added support for moving averages on indicator values
- Made cosmetic improvements
- Added support for our mobile app: runwisefx.com/app
- Big improvement to stats & optimization speed by making an architecture change. Will make more use of available CPU.
- Improved mitigation if timer can't be allocated, usually on an under powered VPS
- Version number and rotating heartbeat | line shown in orange if timer can't be allocated and EA is needing to mitigate this
- Improved Stats / Optimization pop-up to show how much chart data history is currently loaded and how much is required to get stats over specified number of bars/days or date range
- Also added to Stats / Optimization a tick box to turn off live market processing. This is so can divert all CPU to stats / optimization.
- Added new built-in indicator for 3 moving averages crossing each other - F:MovingAverage3Cross (available to select in CONFIG | Indicator Values to Capture | Indicator Name selection list)
- Improved cyan colored status text on panel to say what indicators it is weighting for. Note, will need to redownload bi rule to see this. Only do this though if using our default entry/exit rule, where have on bottom of panel 'Entry on Indicators' & 'Exit on Indicators'.
- Added ability to list configured indicators on the chart with their current value (buy/sell). This can be done by downloading rule d-i from our library.
- Added EA input Obscure_displayBlockABackground so can add background colored box to rules like d-i that put information in a block on the chart, so can see more easily
- Fixed issue with accuracy of stats when using swing hi/lo stop loss calculation method
- Added ability to set stats start and end date in CONFIG | Stats / Optimization | Stats Calculate - how far back
- Improved Shift Helper tool to better detect if indictor is repainting on particular shift
- Fixed issue where simulate trades were not being shown on chart until pressed Refresh button
- Added support for setting stop loss from standard indicators
- Improved scaling for 4K monitors via EA inputs Gen_GUIScaleX and Gen_GUIScaleY when set to say 2.5
- Added support for voiding alert/trade signal in opposite direction to the one being currently evaluated
- Added automatic detection of offline/Renko charts so don't need to set input to process market ticks
- Fix to Shift Setting Helper tool
- Improved performance of GUI of lots of objects on the chart
- Auto fixes to configuration file for some configuration issues
- Fixed issue where couldn't manually adjust SL by dragging line if trail mode was on
- Improved high quality stats model where checks for gaps in M1 chart data
- Added StartBuild_optimProcess* inputs to control how much CPU is used during optimization
- Fixed issue with stats for indicators that put Fibonacci objects onto the chart, such as the 'Break Out with TP and SL Fibonacci' indicator
- Fixed issue where stats stopped working if set 'Max Spread for Auto Open' to blank in CONFIG | Risk/Lots pop-up
- Improved support for other indicators and setting their properties
- Fixed issue when reporting profit improvement during optimization
- Fixed issue with stats when using trailing stop loss
- Reduced frequency of file writes to gvariables.dat file that the EA is responsible for to reduce potential SSD disk wear
- Added support for having EA in both multi-trade when also set to allow multiple time frames to be traded on the same symbol
- Fixed issue with stats when using trailing stop loss
- Fixed issue with calculating stop loss which especially affected Swing Hi/Lo calculation method
- Improved F:rwfxMoveMax built-in indicator calculation method so works better on any timeframe
- Added input StratBuild_showExpertsLog to show simulated Experts log with status text changes that happened during the test
- Added ability to minimize panel
- Improved efficiency of built-in indicator calculation
- Added histogram view of combined indicator value shown at bottom of chart
- Added high speed testing option
- Various minor improvements and improved indicator compatibility
- Added new Color Index helper tool which helps configuring indicators
- Added new modeling mode of High (per pip) for when using trailing stop and/or pending orders
- Added comment if Max Draw Down should be supplied in %, amount or pips
- Fixed issue with optimized items not showing
- Fixed issue with optimized items not saving if Stop button used
- Fixed issue when adding new indicators in per symbol/period configuration mode
- Added new capture mode OnCross which improves support for indicators that go oversold/overbought and then return for entry signal, e.g. Scalping Indicator Pro. In the case of Scalping Indicator Pro, please clear your indicator configuration and re-add from library (now only need two indicator config entries - one for trend line and the other for signal line).
- Added Max Draw Down setting to CONFIG | Strategy Builder. If set this will allow higher profit optimizations to be saved, even if increases draw down, as long as no more than the stated maximum and increase in profit is greater than increase in draw down.
- Added options to CONFIG | Options to only enter/exit trades on a new candle. This can help if working with indicators that repaint by not allowing mid candle entry and exits.
- Improved profit and draw down calculations if risk is set to fixed amount or fixed lot size. In the case the latter, the profit profit and draw down is now reported in pips.