The robot is a sniper trader that opens a reduced number of trades ( less than 200 per year). It opens at the same time two Stop Orders. First order is opened following the internal trend indicator and the second just to protect the former one. Ypu can use any timeframe with any timeframe. Anyway we suggest to start using M30 and H1. Entry signals are got by an internal indicator that uses some external parameters. The closing of trades is made by two closing functions. CloseByPrice to close in profit only and CloseOrders to close even trades in loss.
First, you can test the robot with the default parameters on GBPUSD and then you can optimize them for EURUSD and USDJPY.
The external parameters of PO Strategy are:
- TradeOneBar—If set to true EA will open only one trade per the TF period.
- Range — Distance in points from last open trade requested to open a reverse trade.
- MM—If set to true enable money management.
- MaxSpread—If spread is over this value no trade is open.
- Lots—Fixed lots if MM is set to false.
- MaxSlippage—Limit of price change if price is re-quoted.
- RiskPercent—Percentage of balance to use to open trade.
- So_PointStep—Distance in points from the current price and the opening price of PO.
- So_PointStepMulti — Multiplier of So_PointStep to calculate the distance in points from the current price and the opening price of reverse PO.
- ExpiryTime—Life time in minutes of Stop Orders.
- Reverse—Set to true to get the opening of a reverse Stop Order /when current price goes down or up respect the open price of the last open trade.
- LotsMultiplier— Used to open reverse order.
- PriceTf — Time Frame of trend indicator.
- CloseTf—Time Frame of the open bar used to close trades by function CloseByPrice.
- ClosePoints — Amount of points used by the function CloseByPrice.
- SpreadMulti — Multiplier of spread points used by CloseByPrice function.
- LossOrder — Minimum amount of loss to close trade.
- AskedProfit — Profit amount to get the robot stopped when reached.
- StopLoss— Amount in points for SL price.
- ShowInfo — To show on chart principal data.
- ShowPrint — To get into journal some data.