The robot opens Stop Orders with any timeframe. Anyway we suggest to use high tf as D1. Entry signals are got by pure small price movements with the minimal distance from the current price. The closing of trades is made by two closing functions. CloseByPrice to close in profit only and CloseByTime to close trades when the elapsed time is over MinuesToWait parameter. To close trades we can use, in alternative or with, StopLoss and TakeProfit.
First, you can test the robot with EURUSD and then other currencies with 5 and 3 digits.
The external parameters of PO Strategy are:
- TradeOneBar—If set to true EA will open only one trade per the TF period.
- Range — Distance in points from last open trade requested to open a reverse trade.
- MM—If set to true enable money management.
- MaxSpread—If spread is over this value no trade is open.
- Lots—Fixed lots if MM is set to false.
- LotsMultiplier— Used to open reverse order.
- MaxSlippage—Limit of price change if price is re-quoted.
- RiskPercent—Percentage of balance to use to open trade.
- So_PointStep—Distance in points from the current price and the opening price of PO.
- ExpiryTime—Life time in minutes of Stop Orders.
- Reverse—Set to true to get the opening of a reverse Stop Order /when current price goes down or up respect the open price of the last open trade.
- PriceTf — Time Frame of trend indicator.
- CloseTf—Time Frame of the open bar used to close trades by function CloseByPrice.
- ClosePoints — Amount of points used by the function CloseByPrice.
- SpreadMulti — Multiplier of spread points used by CloseByPrice function.
- LCP_Limit — Amount of money of last closed trade.
- AskedProfit — Profit amount to get the robot stopped when reached.