- レビュー (2)
- コメント (4)
I am happy to provide free products but given my limited time, I will not be able to provide with trading advices, optimal settings, signals, .set (preset) files or strategy testing. My apologies. I will only be able to answer questions regarding the meaning of the input parameters, in case something should be unclear in the product's blog.
Since the Expert Advisor (EA) comes with multi symbol functionality and is reading text files generated from the scanners it is not supported in the strategy tester.
The main usage of this EA is to trade based on signals from a majority of my scanner indicators. Even though the EA is fully operational as it comes out-of-the-box, it is mainly provided as a template (base) to be used for further custom development from the side of the buyer, or by the buyer hired developer. It would typically be the usage of an existing and already successful strategy which means adding of confirmation indicators, entry and exit logic etc. to the EA. The EA will not be updated by me, except for bug fixes.
Each buyer can acquire the source code (the uncompiled .mq4 file) from me for free upon showing proof of a purchase transaction (not rent) for at least 2 of the products listed below. Please note though that I will not provide with any further programming support.
Supported scanners (which you will need a license for):
Chart patterns scanner (double tops/bottoms and flags only)
- It is enough to load the EA on one single chart. I will trade all symbols and time frames generated by the scanner in question.
- Contains the most common trend filters (RSI, Stochastics and Bollinger Bands).
- Possibility to close half position selecting from different strategies.
- 2 moving averages with different periods can be enabled as a trend filter. For instance MA 200 and MA 21.
- Spread and time filters.
Please find the description and explanation of the input parameters here.
- added support for trading based on global variables written by my Divergence dashboard
- added the possibility to let the EA set stop loss and take profit based on the ATR indicator
- added support for my Chart patterns scanner (tops/bottoms and flags only)
- added the possibility to use a trailing stop based on the ATR indicator