Expert Advisor FY Total Recovery is a pure recovery system, fully automated.
Please attach to a new chart of the pair to watch/recover to any time frame, M15 is fine.
Your account must be able to create and close hedges and Non-FifFo.
- It will not fire trades from its own, but watch and care about positions opened by other expert advisors or manual trades.
- It will fire some trades in strategy tester to fulfill metaquotes requirements for product verification and demonstration
- If draw down of selected positions (magicno and/or manual positions) it will switch from Guard mode to Recovery Mode then it will open positions in the total size of open position in vounter direction as hedge to freeze DD, then begin torelease positions
- You can use it as an automated watch dog to enter recovery of as soon a certain draw dawn is reached, or start recovery manually by pressing Recovery button in chart on open positions. As long as DD value is not reached or you didn't press 'Recover' it will be in 'Guard mode' and show the numer of detected positions.
- You can manage up to 3 MagicNo per currency pair and include positions without magic number as well.
- It's possible to close all charts belonging to the watched currency pair as soon as recovery mode is entered.
- It's important not to modify, close or even open positions to recover in the currency pair to recover AFTER recovery mode is entered, but you may start or add operational positions at price levels of your favor with provided buttons (open buy, open sell) before Total Recovery does (it will).
- detailed description see blog https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/727011
- opens T-trades into trend on H-O constellation to get a possible H-T-O closing
- simplified parameters : obsolete speed and others
- more info in log and screen.
-print labels in chart on Close and setting Hedge
-avoid trouble on missing Magicno/all_positions/include manual on version update by waiting fpr proper parameters by user
-MA parameters with value 50 are obsolete and replaced by parameter ma_short_period
-show triple trend XXX in panel : HeikenAshi, ma_lead_period, ma_short_period
-new RSI parameters for filtering on O-trade entry RSI_period,RSI_Low_value, RSI_High_value
-default for parameter multiplier_o lowered from 1.25 to 1.2
-default for parameter distfac_o lowered from 1.25 to 1.1
TotalRecovery can correct two size mismatch situations in T-Trades versus H-Tradeby either lreasing Hedge or open T-position with MagicNo MagicTH. Kind of correction is by profit situation of H-position.
- will check to close basket before O-Trades are closed by MA
- more frequent closes of O-Trades closer due to the MA
- parameter force_start_from default set to -1, means not active, we do not open am O-Trade in counter direction without indicator approval.
- new parameter close_on_o_from_pos to avoid close of single O-trades. Often we need more than one to close a basket.
- new parameter w_force_hedge_from=5. wandering hedge algorithm will not wait for the MA to reopen Hedge in case DD exceed this upper limit.
- panel shows total number of manages positions behind DD value in recovery mode
- verbose parameter is true now for easier analysis
- backtest parameters for TP,SL and Lot/1000 are open.
use_these_parameters=false; use these parameters in backtest yes or no
Lp1000=200; per 1000
- uplift panel and introduce profit labels in chart
- revised recovery method HeikenAshi and Grid
- new recovery speed 'turbo' (default is fast as with v1.9)
new parameter close_on_o_counter : will close operating positions with required profit without participating a recovery basket in case trend is against and a higher DD is to expect. Only seen in few situations , but seems to push final result. default true
new parameter close_T_basket_on_start : will close sell, buy baskets in overall profit before entering recovery, this was implemented in old versions, default true
new parameter close_T_single_on_start : will close all single positions in profit if basket is not in profit before entering recovery, default true
new parameter fast_first : will immediately open an O-trade when Hedge is set. default is true
revised panel,new paramters for background color and transparency as parameters 'background' and 'bg_transparency'. Fixed a bug that showed wrong release sizes in panel (trading was not affected).
-TotalRecovery will get a new button in recovery mode to restore a missing hedge. This is only visible if auto_restore_hedge is set to false.
-Backtest of Gold now possible. For Gold you need to set parameter distance_o 10 times higher than default, example 250 instead of 25
-parameter max_volume deleted. This causes errors in high balance accounts.
-new parameter speed : in v1.6 we work 'as safest' as possible. With v1.7 we can enter O-positions faster, supported by internal filters, slow , medium or fast. Slow is safest. Fast is fastest.
-new parameter ma_lead_period : period of MA to follow when opening O-positions in additional to internal filters, default 120
-identifying colors of arrows for different positions types H(edge) and O(perational)
renamed "open buy" and "open sell" buttons to "open O-buy" and "open O-sell".
open_on_new_bar default is now false (for HeikenAshi).
corrected calculation distance of operational positions
-enhancement : order execution more reliable
- enhancement panel : shows virtual basket in panel even first operational position is not opened (and waiting for recovery signal)
- new parameters : buy_allowed, sell_allowed for operational positions.
a) If your DD is in a long trend and you do expect to continue in this trend you can switch off the 'wrong' trade direction(=against trend) by setting to false.
b) If switching off both directions buy and sell you can/must trigger every recovery start by buttons. Then TotalRacovery will continue these opened positions and add more if need at the right place
- bugfix distance_to_release : far option didn't work properly (near anyway recommended).
- enhancement log : kind of recovery method in open/broker coemment entry
- enhancement : parameter distance_to_release default is set to 'near'. As near as possible to current price is important to release Buy positions due to swap costs as fast as possible and for all positions in general to reduce risk/load on account.
- panel enhancement : show dd caused by recovery involved positions (trade, hedge and operational)