ForexNewsTrader Expert Advisor is intended for trading on news only. EA downloads the news calendar from site forexfactory.com.
News appear on the chart in the form of text messages and vertical lines. When the price approaches this line, the adviser places pending orders for purchase and for sale. If, after the news release, not one of the orders has failed, all orders are deleted.
- three strategies for the news trading:
- one pending order to buy and sell;
- grid of pending orders in both directions before news release;
- grid gradually, after the news, a gradual increase in the number of orders in one direction.
- shows news for the following currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, NZD, JPY, AUD, CHF;
- can display on the chart as news for its currency pair and for all currencies;
- automatic update of the file the news calendar every 24 hours;
- the trader can manually set their news lines;
- select one news item from the news calendar by keyword;
- the ability to use not only stop orders, but also limit orders, can be simultaneously;
- closing orders at a specified percentage of profit/loss;
- to enable and disable the EA on the time;
- universal trailing stop, functionality from the EA UTrailing;
- "hot buttons" for quick commands (Close All, Close Loss, Close Profit, Delete PO, Delete SL);
- sound notification of order opening and trailing stop modification;
- sound warning for the set time before news release;
- does not use DLL imports;
- it works on accounts with the quotation 4 and 5 decimal places.
Block 1. GENERAL SETTINGS
- ON / OFF the Expert Advisor - to disable the EA, select false.
- Magic Number - the EA automatically creates the original magic number.
- Number of open orders - maximum number of open orders.
- Lots - lot size.
- Stop Loss
- Take Profi
- Positions: - choice of trade direction.
- Long only - only buy.
- Short only - only sell.
- Long & Short - trade in both directions.
- Server to download: - select a server to download the news calendar file.
- Server 1
- Server 2
- Disable the news block (for testing) - turn off the block news for the strategy tester.
Block 2. RISK MANAGEMENT
Block 3. NEWS TRADING
- Choice of strategy: - choice of strategy when trading on the news
- on One order - before the news release, the EA places one pending order in each direction, if one order is opening the rest are deleted.
- Grid gradually - the beginning of work is similar to the strategy "One order", but if one order was opened and the price continues to move in the same direction, then the EA gradually begins to place additional orders of the same type and in the same direction as the price moves.
- Grid immediately - before the news release, the EA places two grids of pending buy and sell orders, when one order is opened, the grid of orders of the opposite direction is removed.
- Disabled - the news trading is disabled.
- Before the news in seconds
- After the news in minutes
- Include high news
- Include medium news
- Include low news
- Include holidays
- Show news for all currencies
- Find on keyword
- Show news panel
- News panel location:
- Show vertical lines -
- Remove the line after the news (in minutes) - after the news release, the EA will remove the vertical line from the charta after set time..
- Chart time offset, if 0 - auto time - the difference (in hours) between UTC time and MetaTrader 4 time, if set to 0, then the time difference is determined automatically.
Block 3. PENDING ORDERS TYPE
Block 4. TRAILING STOP
Block 5. TRADE BY TIME
Block 6. OTHER SETTINGS
A complete guide to the EA ForexNewsTrader can be found in the "Comments" section.
to block 1. "General settings"
- ON / OFF Expert Advisor;
- Disable the news block (for testing);
to block 3. "News trading"
- Find on keyword;
- Allow updates calendar;
to block 6. "Trade by time"
- Close orders at the end of time.
1. To download the news calendar file, there is now a choice of 2 ForexFactory Servers. Server_2 is not working right now!
2. The magic number is now automatically generated. If the magic number = 0, the EA will select the magic number depending on the currency pair and the timeframe on which it works.
3. Changed the management menu structure, identified a separate block “Risk Management”.
4. Instead of minutes in the team "Before the news" seconds were made.
5. Block 3. “News Trading” was divided into two sections “Show news” and “Calendar, settings”.
6. In the section “Show news” added three new teams: “Include low news”, “Include holidays” and “Show news for all currencies”.
7. In the section “Calendar, settings” added “Show news panel”.
8. Ibid added "News panel location:" - you can change the position of the panel text news, relative to the left edge, above or below.
9. In block 7 “Other Settings”, two commands were added: “Sound warning before the news” - the adviser will alert you with a beep for the set time before the news. If you do not need this feature, you can disable it.
10. In the second added command “Minutes to news, give a signal” you can set for how many minutes before the news to give a signal.