LCF Theta Vector
LCF Theta Vector is based on custom variation of RSI indicator in assistance of vector algorithm and built-in AUTO_OPTIMIZER module that allows for dynamic adaptation to current market conditions (no user calibration needed) - the specific result is chosen on the basis of several different coefficients. EA can be run on different symbols and timeframes but for reducing demand on computing power, internal parameters are narrowed and it is highly recommended to run it on this pairs and time frames with recommended settings:
Default parameters are dedicated for EURUSD symbol at H1 time frame.
- AUTO_OPTIMIZER - takes a piece of the market, then it makes from hundreds to even thousands of simulations with various parameters combinations, results are being further calculated and best result is applied for next period. For each symbol which is susceptible to used method, usable variants are narrowed to increase work speed and prevent from price anomalies. Some variants must be excluded for some symbols, becouse even if they have good results in simulation they don't have good performance in next period of time.
- AUTO_LOT - auto-calculation of LOT value based on Stop Loss points (even if Stop Loss=false), Base/Account currency ratio and Auto LOT risk % values according to actual account balance. In most cases EA automatically obtain or calculate Base/Account currency ratio value. Otherwise it returns alert and value should be inserted manually (exchange ratio between margin and account currencies).
- Hedging account;
- Recommended initial capital 750+ USD (if minimum LOT=0.01) and 7500+ USD (if minimum LOT=0.1) for each pair;
- About 2000 bars of history on chart;
- In some cases patience of the user (on XAGUSD there is average 8 trades per month).
- Stop Loss - if true, use classic stop loss (required to enable additional stoploss mechanics).
- Stop Loss points - initial stop loss value in points*.
- Auto LOT calculation - if true, use AUTO_LOT module.
- Auto LOT risk % - maximum risk per trade in percentage of current account balance (recommended range: 1-3).
- Fixed LOT - fixed LOT value (if AUTO_LOT=false).
- Max LVL - max number of subsequent orders (separately for buy and sell, recommended range: 5-15).
- Buy order MAGIC - unique number for buy orders.
- Sell order MAGIC - unique number for sell orders.
- Order Slippage - standard slippage value for order requests in points*.
- VOC system:
- if true, in state (R/0) EA will not open additional orders.
- if false, in state (R/0) EA will use last known good result to open next orders.
- FLC system - floating level control (requiers Stop Loss=true)
- FLC.LVL - last known LVL value (returned be EA in deinitialization process, otherwise same as Max LVL value)
- FLC.F1 - FLC factor 1 value (double above 1)
- FLC.F2 - FLC factor 2 value (double above 2)
- dTs - entry range in points
- dTf - entry factor value
- Stop Loss Breakeven - if true, use standard break-even mechanic (according to SL_POINTS value).
- Trailing Stop Loss - if true, use standard trailing stop loss mechanic (accoirding to TSL_POINTS value).
- Trailing Stop Loss points - trailing stop loss value in points*.
- DTSL module - if true, use DTSL mechanics (according to DTSL_POINTS value).
- DTSL points - DTSL take profit value in points*.
- Margin / Account currency ratio - exchange rate between "margin_currency" from symbol specification and account currency (should be obtained automatically).
- Order comment - comment for orders.
- Saturation log - if true, print saturation values in expert log
- Interface Y-axis shift - shift of interface on Y axis
* points means smallest possible value change (see MQL4 language specification)
dTs - range in points (if 0 then EA will behave similar to 9.5 but not same as 9.5)
dTf - factor value
2) added additional input "Saturation log" - if true, it will print saturation values in expert logs (as in 9.5)
- FLC system - enable/disable
- FLC.LVL - current FLC LVL value
- FLC.F1 - FLC factor1 (double values above 1)
- FLC.F2 - FLC factor2 (double values above 1)
Basically it is responsible for controlling LVL value and it is triggered on stop loss hit so SL is required to be also enabled. From all supported pairs, it gives better results only for EURUSD so it is not recommended for others pairs, but it might be also useful for not supported pairs. In most cases FLC.LVL value should be same as max LVL value. It might be different if EA will be re-initialized, then check expert tab log for last known value (it will be returned on deinitialization process) and insert it to FLC.LVL input.
2) Added saturation values to info panel.
Saturation.X refers to order opening [O]. If it exceeds 85% it will change color according to opening direction (blue for buy and red for sale) and will open order after returning below 85%.
Saturation.Y refers to opening direction [D]. Below 10% it will open sell orders and above 90% it will open buy order. It will also change color similary to Saturation.X
Saturation.Z refers to order closing [C]. Because of code structure it can indicate only proximity of closing signal and higher percentage value means higher probability of closing signal apearing. After exceeding 97% it will change color accordingly to closing direction. In case of strong moves it can close without proximity indication.
3) Added buttons for additional execution of buy and sell orders to info panel (it opens one additional order with current EA parameters). It might be useful in case of missing trade by errors etc. It is not recommended to using them without good reason.
4) Using auto lot calculation without stop loss enabled is possible again, but it is not recommended.
5) Minor change in order execution procedure.
2) Added new Slippage input for orders execution parameters.
3) Rearrangement of inputs section.
4) Minor bug fixes.
2) Added accuracy of optimization result in interface. By accuracy it means percentage of profit trades. It don't guaranty future accuracy.
3) Minor bug fixes (like opening additional trade when reinitiating at signal candle).
There is also additional state (R.x.xx.e) which means that result comes from this additional sub-layer.
2) added switch input for VOC module.
If VOC=true then in state (R.0) EA will not open additional orders.
If VOC=false then in state (R.0) EA will take last known good result and on this basis it will open next orders.
XAUUSD - 1800
USDJPY - 340
EURUSD - 280
XAGUSD - 180
LVL values remains the same.
2) added simple interface with option to change LOT or RISK value without EA reinitialization.
3) added information about self-optimization result:
"NOT CALIBRATED (R0)" - means that optimization process have not give any positive result. In this state EA will not open additional orders, previously opened orders will be still managed.
"CALIBRATED (Rx.xx)" - means that optimization process gives positive result. Value after R represents ratio between current and previous optimization result (lower than 1 means worse result and higher than 1 means better result).
In some cases state R0 can remain even for a month, but in this time EA is still self-optimizing to adapt to new conditions.
4) added inputs:
Order comment - determines order comment
Info Y distance - determines position of interface on Y axis
5) removed drawing of indicators in visual testing mode.
2) Correction of AUTO_LOT module for currency pairs.
3) Minor bug fixes and code optimization.
- added SL_BREAKEVEN input
- added TRAILING_SL input
- added DTSL input
- added TSL_POINTS input
- added DTSL_POINTS input
2) Implementation of auto-calculation of BASE2ACC_RATIO value