Regarding the APIs that we provide, a trading assistant application (will be mentioned later) must be developed via a panel structure in MT4 and MT5.
• This expert must be implemented in EX4 and EX5 formats concurrently (for MT4 and MT5 platforms).
• This expert must be developed for all Windows OS (including 32 and 64 bits).
• All http responses are developed by jSon format. If it is needed to import jSon Handling Dependencies, then in the final production build those Dependencies must be inserted in the EX4 and EX5 files.
• Except the EX4 and EX5, we must NOT deliver any dependencies and files to the clients.
• All request in the API must use the Windows dll file (Wininet) so that traders can’t see and understand about our requests and URLs, so there is no need for the traders to allow our requests and URLs. The APIs are RESTful format.
• All configurations and information (Tokens) that must be saved on the traders’ PCs, hence we must save these data in a Non-understandable (encrypted – hashed) format that can’t be detected and checked.
• The Username and Password must not and be saved on the traders’ PCs. Instead, the Token that is received via API must be saved.
• The UI must have (design and colors and themes) 2 different templates; Light and Dark, so the client can choose in the MetaTrader Input tab just before executing this expert. The default is the Dark one.
• In all of the post requests, the body or parameters are form-data format.
• The UX must be developed based on the PFOREXAssist Desktop version and the EasyAndFastGUI library in the following links:
• In this project images (as a thumbnail) will be utilized to display the generated signals/analysis on a list. This image will be provided
to you dynamically via URL, to show it to the client.
• Regarding the certain signal/analysis that the client desire to check, the attributes of that signal/analysis must be drawn on the price chart.
• This project has the socket connection to display real-time push notification (The code of this issue and samples are available in MT4 and MT5. The sample the mt4 Push Notification messaging code is completely implemented by us and you must use this sample code to bind it to this project to receive the Push Notification messages.
All messages in socket are encrypted, encryption algorithm and encryption key are available in the sample files.
Regarding this project, the full description (Text files, Word (25 pages), Pics and etc) is available.