Trade copier MT5
Main functionality and benefits:
- Supports copying MT4> MT4, MT4> MT5, MT5> MT5, MT5> MT4, including MT5 netting accounts.
- High copying speed (less than 0.5 sec).
- The vendor and recipient modes are implemented within the same product.
- Easy intuitive interface that allows you to control copying directly from the chart, in real time.
- Does not lose settings and positions when the connection is broken or the terminal is restarted.
- Allows you to select the symbols to be copied, it is also possible to replace the recipient's symbol, for example EURUSD> USDJPY.
- Supports back copying.
- Filtration of copying by order types, as well as order closing.
- Allows you to set the maximum difference in the prices of opening deals and the maximum time delay.
- Copies the partial closure correctly.
- Several ways to calculate the copied lot.
- Synchronizes SL and TP, has several ways to calculate their location.
- Supports work on accounts with Market execution, where SL / TP is set only after opening a position.
How to copy trades with simple settings
- Install the vendor terminal and the recipient terminal on the same computer or VPS.
- Install the copier in the "Master" mode on the supplier's terminal, and press the "Start" button.
- Install the copier in the "Slave" mode on the receiver's terminal.
- Select the "Master" trading account on the drop-down list in the "Slave" copier and click the "Start" button.
Attention! The utility works only in the MetaTrader 5 terminal, for copying between different terminals (MT4> MT5 or MT5> MT4) you need to purchase two versions of the Trade copier MT4 + Trade copier MT5 utility.
Full instructions - https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/740974.