- small fix in the graphical representation to make the ADR Dashboard work better with "Netsrac PAAIOS"
- fixed "division by zero" error
- visual backtest mode in the full version (show past periods in the chart for a visual backtest) - see blog for details
New: UHD mode for high screen resolutions
- New Targetmode "locked range": If you are using ADR-Dashboard in "Single Asset Mode" as a tool to find trading targets, this mode can be very helpful. It uses the exact value for the daily/weekly/monthly range, depending on the position of price in relation to the daily/weekly/monthly open. Check it out (Variable TAM) - it is a very cool feature.
Fixed: bug which can produce "division by zero - error"
- Small fix: Headings now can have it's own color (some people had problems with the colors)
- fix on the prefix/suffix function
- Added variable to input prefix and suffix
- New variable OF17 to change the dashboard resolution to fit better on small screens
* alert system improvements - new lock alert mode for less annoying alerts
* the values for the average daily, weekly and monthly range are now updated regularly
* some detail improvements
* bugfix: target line label remains on chart after closing the indicator
* bugfix: if using a template with ADR-Dashboard in single asset mode, the name of the asset is not changing
* suggestion implemented: choose, if the indicator opens new charts in the same or in a new window
* Fixed a small bug in the alert system (alert time out had no effect in dashboard mode).
* completely redesigned - please read the description and my blog entry
- Bugfix and improvements in Alert-Engine
- New Single Asset Mode to use the dashboard for one asset on the chart
- optional: projection of Daily Target High/Low (DTH/DTL) in the chart (in Single Asset Mode)
- Redesign of the Alert-Engine (now fewer but better alerts)
- improvement in the view of Daily Target High/Low
- "unused" area up- and downwards (DTH/DTL) added to easier spot a potential reversal
- now Comparison of a configurable ADR with the reference ADR possible
- Extend the dashboard by percentages for each comparison value
- Free configurable graphics schema