CAP Zone Recovery EA Pro MT5
CAP Zone Recovery EA is your tool to turn losing trades into winning trades by using a smart "back-and-forth" hedging mechanism. I call it the "Never Lose Again Strategy". Let the price move to anywhere it likes - the awesome CAP Zone Recovery EA will make profits out of the situation. Guaranteed! The secret behind this amazing EA is a famous trading algorithm known as "Zone recovery algorithm" or "The Surefire Forex Hedging Strategy".
CAP Zone Recovery EA is extremely easy to use. You just open a trade in a trending market - no matter which direction. You just enter a Take Profit level, no Stop Loss! Again: You will never again lose money because your trade hits the Stop Loss! Instead, this EA uses a smart hedging technology turning even losses into wins. In case the market moves in the unfavorable direction, the Zone Recovery Algorithm starts hedging your trade by placing an opposite order, but with multiple lot size. If market should turn again, the same procedure starts again. The result is a "trading channel" with an upper TP and a lower TP and an alternating series of buy and sell trades at specific levels and with different lot sizes within this channel. Once one of the TP levels is hit - and we all know it is absolutely sure that either the higher TP or the lower TP is reached - all open trades will close with a combined profit.
Let's say you just entered the market with a "buy market" position with 0.01 lots and your RecoveryGAP=200 points and TakeProfit=300 points. CAP Zone Recovery EA places a pending "stop sell" order to hedge your position instead of a Stop Loss in a predefined distance. What can we predict for sure? The market will move - either up or down. It can take some time, but it will move because it simply has to!
At this point, two scenarios are possible:
- Scenario 1: Market moves up (without reaching your Recovery activation level in the meantime) and hits your Take Profit. The trade is closed and your profit is fixed.
- Scenario 2: Market moves down and reaches Recovery activation level. A trade to the opposite direction is opened with different lot size. Again, for this order a pending order is placed hedging the new position. A new Take Profit is determined for all trades. This procedure is repeated with any change in market direction unless the Take Profit is hit and all trades are closed with combined profit.
- Easy to set up and supervise.
- Build in Automatic trading strategy. EA can manage your manual but also you can set full automatic. EA come with more then 16+ automatic trading strategy to open your initial trade.
- Break Event and Trailing. Break event or Trailing can be work both initial trade and hedge trade.
- Two-stage recovery region. Change the recovery zone region used after a given number of trades. The purpose to avoid ranging market.This option when enabled will changed the recovery zone region used after a given number of trades. The purpose of this is to force a recovery to finish by reducing the region or increase the region to decrease the lots risk in the event recovery was not achieved yet.
- Advanced backtest statistics and reporting. Generates reports and displays advanced backtest statistics showing performance and the trade distribution. Use the trade distribution to optimize reducing the expected number of trades rather than just return and drawdown.
- Customization capabilities for future. A unique customization code will be assigned that will perform the relevant customization functions once the code is entered. Options will be controlled by an external file.
Download the user guide
To understand the concepts behind this EA and learn to use it, kindly read the user guide.
For a complete description of the input parameters of the EA, kindly read the user guide.
Things to keep in mind
- The EA is not NFA/FIFO Compliant. Do not trade with an US Broker.
- The EA needs just one initial trade: buy or sell. Don't buy and sell at the same time.
- You can use pending orders to enter the market. Once the first is executed, the EA will remove all others from the chart.
- Never start trading with a dangerous risk profile. Adjust your settings first.
- Do not add trades manually to the deal or close them, let the EA do its job.
- The EA will manage all trades on the chart and interfere with other EAs you are running. Be careful.
- Open trades without stop loss or take profit. The EA will manage the trade.
Mohammad Ali, technical analyst and speculator, software engineer and founder of Capilta Business Solutions.
-->For some client requested, we add two new inputs - HedgeTradeComment and GridTradeComment to change default hedge comment. But you cannot set NULL value. Both inputs require value. Please keep in mind that the EA tracks hedge trade with comment. So please do not change this value, if you have exited a trade.
Added the new input----
--> On the dashboard, the EA will show maximum margin needed per cycle and also max drawdown per cycle.
--> Improved code logic.
Added the new inputs----
--> Stop Open Initial Trade (Initial Trade Setting) - if True, the EA stops opening new initial trade, but still manages existing trades.
--> Show Trade Plan (Display Info) - if True, the EA will show a trade plan based on a max hedge order.
--> The previous version of MaxHedgeOrder was calculated using an initial trade. The new version is calculated individually. For example, MaxHedgeOrder=4. You open one initial trade, then the EA opens 4 hedge trades and stops.
--> Never update your product if you have existing trades.
--> Added New 6 Automatic Trading Strategies (such as Inside Bars Breakout, Ichimoku Breakout, 4 New BBand Strategies).
--> New Input 'Show Back Test Report'. If true, it will show Advanced Backtest Statistics report on chart. Only works in Visual mode.
--> Improved code logic.
--> There was a bug, due to which the Hedge lots couldn't work properly when user enables Grid. We fixed that problem in this version.
--> Never update your product, if you have existing trades.
--> Don't use old setting file (*.set). Because sometimes we change the names of input parameters. So, old setting file may not work properly.
--> Non-Hedge Mode: EA delete previous order before open any hedge order. EA keep always signal order only.
--> Two different TakeProfit type both initial and hedge trade.
--> Break Event and Trailing also work on both initial and hedge mode.
--> New version you can select your zone GAP by dynamic base on number of candle high/low.
--> New version can handle your initial trade by external EA more flexible then old version.
Please Note- Never update your product, if you have existing trade.