CAP Zone Recovery EA Pro MT5
This is an MT5 version of CAP Zone Recovery EA PRO
1) RECOVERY ZONE MANAGEMENT
- Hedge Order Type: Order type for a hedge order. You can select a pending or an instant order.
- Magic: A unique identification code to be used for all trades opened by this robot.
- TP_Type: Select your take profit type:
- In Points: Take profit always has a fixed distance from the latest trade
- In Currency: Take profit in currency.
- Multiple: Lots size will be multiple from previous order.
- Custom: Lots size will be custom, defined by a user.
- AddLots: Lots size will be added.
- Aggressive: Pre-define lots management for an aggressive user.
- Patient: Pre-define lots management for a patient user.
2) INITIAL TRADE SETTING
- Initial Trade Type: Decide your first initial trade type.
- External Manual Trade: Initial trade gets opened manually. Open the trade (buy/sell/pending order) manually directly through the MT4 or MT4 mobile.
- External EA Trade: Initial trade gets open by another EA. Ensure that both EAs are using the same magic number.
- Auto Trading: EA opens an initial trade automatically based on the internal trading strategy.
- Custom PlugIn: EA opens an initial trade based on the custom plugin. If anyone wants its own custom trading logic for initial trade, then they can develop a plugin for this EA.
- Instant Order: EA opens an initial trade by instant (BUY/SELL/PENDING ORDER). In case you want to place more than one manual trade on the same instrument, you can place a trade with this method.
- Trade Panel: You can open an initial trade via the mini trade panel.
3) TWO-STAGE RECOVERY REGION
Change the recovery zone region used after a given number of trades to avoid a ranging market.
- Add Recovery GAP (+/-): Set the value of points that want to add/minus from your original recovery gap to make a new recovery gap.
- Number Of Order: Number of trades, after recovery gap is changed.
- Max/Min. Recovery GAP: Maximum/minimum recovery gap.
4) LOSS SETTING
- Loss Traking Policy: Select any of loss taking policy - what the EA does when MaxHedgeOrder is reached.
- NONE: EA will not close any trade by loss.
- Place Stoploss When MaxHedgeOrder Reach: If True, the EA sets a fixed stop loss if MaxHedgeOrder is reached.
- Close Trade By Trade: If True, the EA closes the latest order step by step. Example: you set MaxHedgeOrder=8. If total trades reach 8, then the EA will not open any hedge trade. In this situation, if your latest trade is in a loss, the EA closes the latest trade.
5) GRID SETTING
Apply grid strategy before the recovery begins or use with an EA that has opened multiple trades in the same direction.
- Number Of Grids Trade: Set number of grid orders, 0 - no grid.
- Grid GAP: Grid gap size in points.
- Grid Lots Multiplier: Grid lots multiplier.
6) TRAILING MANAGEMENT: Trailing only works when there is no hedge trade active (only for an initial trade).
7) BREAK EVENT MANAGEMENT: breakeven only works when there is no hedge trade active (only for initial trade).
8) TIME CONFIGURATIONS
- Trade Asian: (True/False).
- Trade Europe: (True/False).
- Trade America: (True/False).
Capilta Business Solutions