Advanced, Tradeable, Multi-Timeframe Support and Resistance Levels.
Professional trading tool for all levels of trader ** NOW with PUSH Notifications **.
Works for all securities: Forex, Indices, Commodities, Shares, CFDs etc..
Pivot Prof is a professional pivot tool that provides full control over the simultaneous display of multiple time frame support and resistance levels for live trading and brings you all these features:
- Choice of five popular pivots formulas: Standard (floor), Fibonacci, Camarilla, Woody’s, DeMark
- Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly,Quarterly and Custom Pivots + Support & Resistance levels
- Mid-Pivot levels
- Previous high/low and current open levels
- Custom starting hours to allow you to tune the levels to the market
- Customize the way Sundays are calculated
- Select any or all of the time frames to be displayed simultaneously.
- AutoHide feature keeps your charts clean and tidy by hiding levels that are irrelevant to the chart time frame.
- Customize the line styles, colors, fonts and visibility.
- Clear and easy to read labels with option to display prices and an automatic label spacing feature.
- Customize the display options:
- Classic Full Width - level line right across the chart
- Right Side of the chart - level lines stay at the right hand side of the chart
- Timed - Level lines start at the price and time they become valid for trading (extremely useful)
- Customized Alerts via the terminal or email when levels are reached.
- When using all of the features Pivot Prof can manage and display up to 96+ levels of information
Pivot Prof provides 5 popular pivot calculation methods and you can freely switch between the different pivot types and display different ones on different charts at the same time.
In addition to the standard levels provided by the pivot calculation, Pivot Prof gives you the choice of also displaying: Mid-Point levels, High & Low of the previous period, Open of current period and all of these can be selected by time frame.
Trading pivots and the support and resistance levels offered by pivot levels has long been established in the realm of the professional trader. You will be surprised how often these levels offer great trading opportunities, but you need the right package to give you the right opportunity. Normal pivot indicators offer you basic lines on a chart normally calculated from the daily chart bar, but that daily chart bar starts at midnight! Ask yourself what relevance that is to the market times?
Pivot Prof will allow you to set the starting hour to calculate the daily levels from. Daily levels are just one face though, there are great opportunities to be seen using other calculation times and Pivot Prof brings you Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Custom levels plus the optional Open and High/Low levels, and these can all be displayed at once. Both the daily and custom levels have the facility to specify the starting hour to allow you to tune the pivots to the market cycles.
Pivot Prof goes so much further than just bringing you all these levels and displaying them all simultaneously on the chart....
The AutoHide feature hides irrelevant levels in respect to the time frame of your chart so they remain clean and easy to read and there is no need to reconfigure Pivot Prof each time you change time frame or chart.
Customize the line styles, and colors, as well as the label size and label colors.
Customize the way levels are displayed, classic line across the chart, always to the right of the chart, or you can use the fantastic Timed feature to show levels on the chart at the time and place that they become valid for trading, this great feature increases their usability.
Trading the levels or simply using them as guides to support and resistance has never been so easily done. The H1, H4 and Daily timeframes with the extra Open and High/Low levels are especially useful for the intraday trader, and confluences of levels in the same area from different time frames provide even stronger information to trade with.
Manual - Download from the comments section of the product page.
Now you can have alerts sent straight to your mobile via Push notifications.
Simply select PUSH alerts in the Input section and ensure that you MT5 account and mobile are setup to receive PUSH Notifications.
Added parameter to over ride the number of decimal places for displayed level price
"Fixed Decimal Places" default = -99
set to number of decimal places you require from zero upwards
set to -99 to turn feature off
A minor issue that stop Hi/Lo/Open levels being turned off in some circumstances
Added messages to locate manual and leave reviews
Provides the flexibility to display the Open, High, Low and Mid Levels without displaying the Pivot Levels as well.
Updated: Formatting of input parameters
Updated: Display and sequence of the input parameters
Added Quarterly Pivots
Added Background/Foreground option for display of lines and labels
Updated The positioning of the Timed line display
Updated The DEMO message when using a demo version in the Strategy Tester
Added: option to display Open level of the current trading period
- Added Option to show prices with text labels.
- Fibonacci percentages can now be customized.
- Updated manual in comment section.
Added: Previous Period High/Low levels
Added: Ability to choose line color for every level
The start hour can also be set for this custom timeframe.