- Set TP based off input "tradeOpenPrice"
- Notification when BE target hit and when BE is set
With Two Options:
- Set SL to BE ( input "tradeOpenPrice" ) when candle CLOSES, AFTER price touches input "tradeOpenPrice" plus input "BEpoints" )
- Close trade regardless whether candle closes in loss after BE is hit
- Set SL to BE ( input "tradeOpenPrice" ) when candle CROSSES (wicks) "tradeOpenPrice" plus input "BEpoints"
- Else if input "ticketNo" is not 0, select input "ticketNo" trade to set SL/TP and manage BE
EXAMPLE SCENARIO. ASSUME:
BEpoints = 40 (default)
SLpoints = 50 (default)
TPpoints = 150 (default)
1. I enter a trade, immediately set stop loss at candle close price +50 or -50 points, depending if it's a buy (+50) or sell (-50 + spread points)).
2. After setting the 50 point stop loss, immediately set take profit to candle close price +150 or -150 points, depending if it's a buy (+150) or sell (-150 + spread points)).
3. When price reaches candle close price +40 points (for buy trades) or -40 points (for sell trades), move 50 point stop loss to candle close price (candle close price + spread points for sell trades)
---- End of EA Explanation ----
Refer to the attached screenshots. Variables are up to the developer. This is to be a separate indicator. All source codes must be provided to the customer.