Looking for a experienced friendly coder who can fix the attached virtual trailing stop.
The requirements are as follows:
1. Require minimal modification of the existing code (trailing stop.mq4 attached)
2. Should be able to trail multiple orders of opposite directions at the same time
3. Must be able to filter based on Order ID
4. Ideally the whole code should sit inside void VirtualTrailingStop() in the attached without needing to declare a global variable on init (if possible)
5. The code needs to retain the functionality of the TrailingStartGap parameter
6. The code needs to retain the functionlity of the TrailingStop parameter
Also will require someone willing to annotate what they have done and help me understand the code. I have some understanding of code, but do not want to incorporate anything I do not fully understand, so please only apply if you are willing to answer questions on the output. But will keep questions as minimal as possible.