MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1677

[Deleted]
Hi all, I´m starting to use mql4, and I´m having some odd results in a little program I wrote that logs theclosing price of all bars. However it takes a time period from Jan 31st 2005 to Feb 2 2005. Dan somebody tellme why the CurTime() function returns me such date? I appretiate any help in this...
  LOGS TESTER FILE  (2)
How I can clear the tester logs file. I have tested enough and this file has toomany records that obstruct the analysis of the test I Will be very thanked for by your collaboration
[Deleted]
Hi All, this is my first post here, pleasure to meet you! I'm not a programmer of any sort and I don't write MQL4 code. I'm here becauseI would like to offer a project for an experienced MQL4 coder. I would like to build an auto-trading Expert Adviser and I know exactly what Iwant. I know all the...
dear friends We want to encapsulate the automatic trading strategy into an indicators for visualization and manual execution. so we can use it manually as much as we use it automatically some time the EA is not accurate plus many of us want to see the indicators work and then act what i am saying we
When I execute my EA I get the following message "2006.03.30 08:30:16 ea EURUSD,M30: ticket for OrderModify function must be an integer" but my order modify code is OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),Ask+Point*TrailingStop,OrderTakeProfit(),0,Red); So I'm guessing OrderTicket() is not...
  Multi-lot scalper EA  (46   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi ppl, i have made so many tests on this EA and the backtest are so great.. the problem is when i put the Ea working on live demo the loss came more fast than profit. I don't know why this happen. Can someone made some adjustment on this EA to work better... i thinking this is a very good EA, but
Hi, Attached is the legendary Hans123 EA modified by Milan. Below are the changes to the settings that I make and it regually earns me 100-200 pips per week. 2 mods would make it even better. Firstly, I usually don't trade it on Mondays, purley because there is never any news out on Monday and since...
I have a function that closes all the trades opened in a buy or sell position, hereit is: http://rafb.net/paste/results/jhCL1M85.html When running testing i got thinks really weird like you can see in log line 39and 40 when the position have his OrderSymbol() equals "", then whenforced to close,...
I have a function that tries to filter orders that is already placed in a givenprice. That's the code: http://rafb.net/paste/results/LkIdWE39.html and That's the log using the Tester: http://rafb.net/paste/results/kmOPLb73.html I can't figure out why in log line 93 its returning the comparision...
[Deleted]
I am learning programming in MT4. How can I calculate my indicator only after the lastest bar has been shown on the chart and how can I update the indicator at least after 5 seconds or at the beginning of a new bar is generated thereafter? Any help is greatly appreciated. BTW, my indicator is a
  Deriving a conclusion?  (20   1 2)
So it has been almost a full 3 months now since testing began on January 8. And here are the results as posted on the total leaders thread. Total winners from the beginning of the testing: EURUSD: 1. - Scalp_net with 472 pips. - GoldWarrior02b with 445 pips. 2. Envelope 2.11 with 304 pips. 3. -...
First of all, this is not my indicator - it is from another board but I have spent literally hours and days carefully backtesting by hand on a TF15. You may have seen the thread "Today Trend". Basically the indicator looks back at the previous day's highs, lows etc much like a pivot and then uses a...
[Deleted]
i need to write some code that will close an order of the current close is x pointsless than the current high. or vice versa i tried if (close[0] + spike *point)< high[0]) where spike is an externaldouble variable. similar to a stoploss variable.
[Deleted]
Can you store the price in just a variable? So maybe at the end of the EA add aline of code like: int Previous_Price; Previous_Price= Ask; Can you store that for the next tick as the EA re-initializes? or does it get wipedout no matter what? Do I need to use an Array even if I ONLY need the...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have only the below code in the start() function of EA, but the problem is thatthe code always throws the error message - "Error". Could somebody giveme any advice? How can I open pending order ? Thank you. int Ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,0.1,1.2175,0,0,0,"macd sample",16384,0...
Hi folks, Scenario 1: The EURUSD went up, I want to tell the boss. What if the MetaTrader can open my email client! Scenario 1: The EURUSD went down. Could MetaTrader open the notepad to write a piece of note. If you are a lazy person like me, or you have more useful ideas (scenarios) about...
Hello All I want to write a simple Moving average cross. It like EA demo.Can you help me? The Following are noteworthy : Timeframe 1 hr Chart Profit Target default = 25(should be a variable) Stop Loss default = 10(should be a variable) EMA=Exponential Moving Average Buy Entry is above EMA...
[Deleted]
What piece of code do I need to add to my EA to be able to trade more than one currencyat a time? I want this EA to look for signals in at least the four majors for astart.
AM TRYING TO DRAW 2 LINES ON CHART IN A EXPERT ADVISOR. TRIED MOVING AVERAGE EXPERT FROM MQL BUT THAT DOENT DRAW ANY LINES ON CHART..HELP PLEASE
  CROSS EAs  (51   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hello, I'm not a program so I have a request to make to anyone who is a MetaTrader 4 programmer. Ok here it goes. All I want the robot to do is use two lines the EMA 6 and the EMA 12. When the EMA 6 crosses (or goes above) on TOP of the EMA 12 I want the Robot to BUY. When the EMA 6 crosses on the
  FXAnt EA  (54   1 2 3 4 5 6)
I was wanting to request a little help improving this EA. It was designed originally by Renatops. The EA can be found Here . I was hoping that we could improve it so that it works better. It appears to open up too many orders and I was wanting to solve that problem. I also wanted to see if there was
[Deleted]
when i open an order with the ask price in the simulator with my AE the reel openprice of my order is highter than the ask. If i look my graph my open order price is 1.1962 but my high value for the samebar is 1.1960. see the attachment ! Blue arrow is for order price at 1.1962 and green bar show...
[Deleted]
Some can help me please, i want to call in an AE a custom indicator. (sorry for english, i m french)
[Deleted]
Hallow 2 u all I would like to write a script that will always run in the back of the MT and willalart meat a spacial condition, I have a problem to write this and I would like to get some help please contact me at me email: henlang@gmail.com thank you very much for your help Hen Lang
Hi all I'm new on programming on MQL4 and I just want to confirm where the execution ofEAs are done : client terminals or trading servers?. If they are executed on theclients, so I have to have an online connection all the time. Please comment
[Deleted]
I hope somebody can comment on this. Here's the start() int iL1, iLimit; int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); if (counted_bars<0) return(-1); if (counted_bars>0) counted_bars--; iLimit=Bars - counted_bars; Alert("iLimit = " + iLimit + " Bars = " + Bars + " counted_bars = " + counted_bars + " Array
[Deleted]
  OrderSend...  (1)
I wrote a simple script using the OrderSend function. When running the script I received error 4109 “Trade not allowed”. I am running the script on a demo account. What did I do wrong? Thanks
11:38:21 try_1min EURUSD,M1: Error opening BUY order : 133 11:38:53 try_1min EURUSD,M1: Error opening SELL order : 133 11:40:07 try_1min EURUSD,M1: Error opening BUY order : 133 11:40:31 try_1min EURUSD,M1: Error opening BUY order : 133 11:43:40 try_1min EURUSD,M1: Error opening SELL order : 133...
i want to get the highest price in the last four hours. i use the higest function in my codes:"BuyH=Highest(NULL,PERIOD_H4,MODE_HIGH,1,1);" but it always return BuyH is 1? May someone can help me? thanks.