Error when Enabling DLL - page 2

Rockford:
Sorry, I was attaching that when you were posting. Is it ok with a log extension?
Yes, but it seems to be the wrong log file.

Fernando Carreiro:
Yes, but it seems to be the wrong log file.
Where is this log file from, can you tell?

Rockford:
Where is this log file from, can you tell?

Correction! It seems to be the "Journal" log, but since it did a Live Update recently it was filled with extra stuff. Please also post the "Experts" log, but make sure to attach the Indicator in question so that it produces the error, before saving the log.

Also, please tel me its name, otherwise I wont' know what to look for!

PS! Remove and add the indicator and send both logs again, biut only save them AFTER the error has been produce. Close MetaTrader first before saving the logs.

Fernando Carreiro:

Correction! It seems to be the "Journal" log, but since it did a Live Update recently it was filled with extra stuff. Please also post the "Experts" log, but make sure to attach the Indicator in question so that it produces the error, before saving the log.

Also, please tel me its name, otherwise I wont' know what to look for!

My brother sent this to me, he said he got it from MQL4\Logs. I'm sorry Fernando, I'm not in front of his machine. The indicator is called DTI supply and demand.

Fernando, I don't mean to waste your time on this. I can't get the other log file I'm not in front of the computer, I'll have to go over there. Where is the Experts logs?

Rockford:
My brother sent this to me, he said he got it from MQL4\Logs. I'm sorry Fernando, I'm not in front of his machine. The indicator is called DTI supply and demand.

Then it will be best when he is in front of his computer, because this 3 way communication is going to be difficult.

Fernando Carreiro:

Then it will be best when he is in front of his computer, because this 3 way communication is going to be difficult.

I'm very sorry, I'll get in front of his computer soon. Can you tell me where the Experts Logs are?

Rockford:
I'm very sorry, I'll get in front of his computer soon. Can you tell me where the Experts Logs are?

Instead of getting to the actual log files, it will be easier just to copy the actual lines from the "Experts" and "Journal" logs from within the application.

Just check each of the Log tabs and anywhere where the "DTI supply and demand" name appears, should be copied. No need to copy extra stuff because other personal information may appear there.

So, edit your previous post with the file attachment and remove it, as that log file has personal information (or just delete that post).

Fernando Carreiro:

Instead of getting to the actual log files, it will be easier just to copy the actual lines from the "Experts" and "Journal" logs from within the application.

Just check each of the Log tabs and anywhere where the "DTI supply and demand" name appears, should be copied. No need to copy extra stuff because other personal information may appear there.

So, edit your previous post with the file attachment and remove it, as that log file has personal information (or just delete that post).

I removed it, thank you. I'll do what you suggested soon, and when I do I'll come back and post it here.

Thank you very much.

Reason: