Symbol name in iRSI

Hi

I am new to coding and need some help please.

I am using iRSI(NULL,0....... for current currency and timeframe but would like to point it to a specific currency, like EURUSD but it doesn't work.

Where do I get numbers for different currencies or what do I use instead of NULL??

Thanks in advance 

Optimus-Primus:

Hi

I am new to coding and need some help please.

I am using iRSI(NULL,0....... for current currency and timeframe but would like to point it to a specific currency, like EURUSD but it doesn't work.

Where do I get numbers for different currencies or what do I use instead of NULL??

Thanks in advance 

It is not a number, it is a string, you can output the string of the current chart to your log, and see how it is named.

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/environment_state/marketinfoconstants#enum_symbol_info_string 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
Reason: