Experts: Stop & Limit Bots

Stop & Limit Bots:

Two EA's. One places Stop orders the other places Limit orders.

Author: Patrick Burns

Hi there, 

i tried to set your EA in my MT4 , it saying that "Stop order distance : Pips is not set correctly"  what does it mean? My broker is hot forex Mt4 and 5 decimal broker. kindly advice, thanks

All inputs on both EA's are set in POINTS i.e 10 POINTS = 1 PIP. Hotforex has a stop level of 30 POINTS for EURUSD. The Stop Order distance input can not be less than 30 POINTS.

Hi,...

The Time trade is according to market time or local Computer time.?

thx bro... 

Dedy Sucianto:

Hi,...

The Time trade is according to market time or local Computer time.?

thx bro... 

Broker time.

<Deleted>

<Deleted>

Great job Patrick. All backtest are positieve. But it doesnt work on real trading. Could you tell me what I did wrong?

William_Chen:
Great job Patrick. All backtest are positieve. But it doesnt work on real trading. Could you tell me what I did wrong?
Without more detail, it could be a multitude of things.

Patrick Burns:
Without more detail, it could be a multitude of things.

When I try to trade its "sell stop" or "buy stop" the whole day (H4 chart). Nothing has been done. Could you please help me what I did wrong?  

Hi and thanks for such a grate job.

I dont know if you still follow up with this so I like to shoot my question in the hope of a responce

I tryed to put your bots on my demo account, but something strange happens. You says it does not use any technical analysy and just depends on price movement. So I understood it that if you put the price distance 7 pips then it will be always 7 pips. But when I tryed that I experienced that some trades get open every 3 pips. Others every 15 pips. It seems somehow random. I have my timeframe set tu m15, so I thought this will matter and put it to 1h, and experienced that now it open trade after 40 pips or so. So it seems that it depending on the timeframe.

I hope you will explain if it is timeframe or the price distance the user set in from the settings that matter for openning trades.

Thanks

Reason: