How many MT5 terminals can i run?

Hi,

there is a restriction in MT4 that you can run only up to 32 terminals (is there a way to run more anyway?). Is there similar restriction in MT5?

1do1:

Hi,

there is a restriction in MT4 that you can run only up to 32 terminals (is there a way to run more anyway?). Is there similar restriction in MT5?

No.

Yes.

Hi, all!

I tried to run 20 (twenty) MT5 terminals on one machine. It turned out, I can't open more than 18 terminals on one windows user. I'm doing the installations under different MT5 program directory. 

The coumputer resource is enought, but as I did some resarch it looks like there is a limitation of MT5 terminal instances on one windows user.

Is this what are you talking about? And what is the limit for MT5?

Thank you in advance.

Vladislav Savov:

Hi, all!

I tried to run 20 (twenty) MT5 terminals on one machine. It turned out, I can't open more than 18 terminals on one windows user. I'm doing the installations under different MT5 program directory. 

The coumputer resource is enought, but as I did some resarch it looks like there is a limitation of MT5 terminal instances on one windows user.

Is this what are you talking about? And what is the limit for MT5?

Thank you in advance.

actually there is no answer for that also there is a limitation from mt5 but what i have following is running 10 platforms for each windows user and working fine 
Reason: