Download an EA from market place on MAC

Hello, 

I try to download an EA from the market place but if I try this I get a window asking me if I already have MT5. After confirmation the app tries to open my MT5. That does not work, obviously because my MT5 is installed via a wrapper (similar to Play on Mac). Does anyone has a hint for a workaround?

Thanks Phadrus 

Sergey Golubev:

Ok thanks, but how can I get sth. from the market place?

Phadrus:
Ok thanks, but how can I get sth. from the market place?
Using MAC as OS?
no way.
Just change OS

I have MT4 installed on a MAC desktop and Mac Book Air as well as PCs:  you have to use a dual boot system such as Boot Camp or install a virtual Windows OS via Parallels or another operating translator system.  You can get them by Googling "How do I run PC programs on a MAC"

unable to neither download nor install any indicator from qmL5 market to mt5 pls help

joe1919:
unable to neither download nor install any indicator from qmL5 market to mt5 pls help
I did not check (I do not have Mac) but seems Mac users can download/install the Market products for now.
go to the post where I collected everything related to it (look at the end of this big post).
How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...
Reason: