Signal Providers and Broker with different Leverages

Hello,

I got some serious troubles copying signals because my Broker (GKFX) sets the displayed Account Leverage in MT4 to 1:10. The Support answered that the technical reason for this is because they have different Leverages for each Symbol (e.g. GBP/USD is 1:200 and EUR/USD is 1:400) so they set the displayed Account Leverage to the lowest Value. So MT4 calculates with 1:10 although the real Leverage is 1:400 or 1:200. Is there any solution to this? GKFX shouldn't be the only broker with different Leverages.

nfritzsch:

Hello,

I got some serious troubles copying signals because my Broker (GKFX) sets the displayed Account Leverage in MT4 to 1:10. The Support answered that the technical reason for this is because they have different Leverages for each Symbol (e.g. GBP/USD is 1:200 and EUR/USD is 1:400) so they set the displayed Account Leverage to the lowest Value. So MT4 calculates with 1:10 although the real Leverage is 1:400 or 1:200. Is there any solution to this? GKFX shouldn't be the only broker with different Leverages.

da würde ich den Broker wechseln

Contact representative of your broker, 

Embun Burhanudin:
Contact representative of your broker, 
As I wrote, I already did. They said there is no other technical solution so they won't change it. I wonder how other broker handle this problem.
Reason: