Download MetaTrader 5

I need a signal service with TP > SL...is it possible?

To add comments, please log in or register
Luca Howard
Luca Howard 2016.09.21 17:59 

Hello, I would need a signal service where the TP is always greater than SL and both SL and TP must be fixed.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev 2016.09.21 18:25  
So, just try to find it using 'rating' and 'Filter' on the right of the page (in case of MT4 signals - this page, if MT5 so this one).
Because promotion of the signals is prohibited on the forum so you can find it by yourself for example.
Luca Howard
Luca Howard 2016.09.21 18:57  
Sergey Golubev:
So, just try to find it using 'rating' and 'Filter' on the right of the page (in case of MT4 signals - this page, if MT5 so this one).
Because promotion of the signals is prohibited on the forum so you can find it by yourself for example.

It does not filter the signals with SL&TP 

Marco vd Heijden
Marco vd Heijden 2016.09.21 19:33  
LLHoward:

It does not filter the signals with SL&TP 

We can not tell you take this or that signal so you will have to put in some work to find them.
Maik Prothmann
Maik Prothmann 2016.09.22 13:42  

I work with SL and TP but sometimes you have to cancel trades before they reach the TP or SL. The most important thing is, that signals provider use money management and avoid martingale. Only a greater TP than SL doesn't make signals profitable. But indeed it is one of the components making a signal successful.

Luca Howard
Luca Howard 2016.09.23 20:20  
Maik Prothmann:

I work with SL and TP but sometimes you have to cancel trades before they reach the TP or SL. The most important thing is, that signals provider use money management and avoid martingale. Only a greater TP than SL doesn't make signals profitable. But indeed it is one of the components making a signal successful.

thaNK U
Rahul Sangra
Rahul Sangra 2016.12.26 19:27  
Luca Howard:

Hello, I would need a signal service where the TP is always greater than SL and both SL and TP must be fixed.

Yes I have expert trade same way
Thomas Werra
Thomas Werra 2016.12.27 22:47  
I also don't see why this would be relevant? If the TP is 2 and SL 1 the signal still can be bad if the ratio of succsessful trades is poor.
Mohammed Mounir
Mohammed Mounir 2016.12.28 17:21  
my opinion same as Maik and Thomas
Burhan Guvenc
Burhan Guvenc 2017.02.20 03:08  
Luca Howard:

Hi Luca,

I don't think that you can sort signals by the TP&SL levels. You better PM whoever you choose as a signal provider, or look their trading history if they have TP&SL. I hope that helps. 

To add comments, please log in or register