I need a signal service with TP > SL...is it possible?

Hello, I would need a signal service where the TP is always greater than SL and both SL and TP must be fixed.

So, just try to find it using 'rating' and 'Filter' on the right of the page (in case of MT4 signals - this page, if MT5 so this one).
Because promotion of the signals is prohibited on the forum so you can find it by yourself for example.

Sergey Golubev:
So, just try to find it using 'rating' and 'Filter' on the right of the page (in case of MT4 signals - this page, if MT5 so this one).
Because promotion of the signals is prohibited on the forum so you can find it by yourself for example.

It does not filter the signals with SL&TP 

LLHoward:

It does not filter the signals with SL&TP 

We can not tell you take this or that signal so you will have to put in some work to find them.

I work with SL and TP but sometimes you have to cancel trades before they reach the TP or SL. The most important thing is, that signals provider use money management and avoid martingale. Only a greater TP than SL doesn't make signals profitable. But indeed it is one of the components making a signal successful.

Maik Prothmann:

I work with SL and TP but sometimes you have to cancel trades before they reach the TP or SL. The most important thing is, that signals provider use money management and avoid martingale. Only a greater TP than SL doesn't make signals profitable. But indeed it is one of the components making a signal successful.

thaNK U

Luca Howard:

Hello, I would need a signal service where the TP is always greater than SL and both SL and TP must be fixed.

Yes I have expert trade same way

I also don't see why this would be relevant? If the TP is 2 and SL 1 the signal still can be bad if the ratio of succsessful trades is poor.

my opinion same as Maik and Thomas

Luca Howard:

Hi Luca,

I don't think that you can sort signals by the TP&SL levels. You better PM whoever you choose as a signal provider, or look their trading history if they have TP&SL. I hope that helps. 

Reason: