Withdrawing money from your MQL5 account - page 2

I just recently deposited 50 dollars but I don't understand how this app is working 

Sizwe Mongadi:
I just recently deposited 50 dollars but I don't understand how this app is working 

If you deposited money to this MQL5 account so please not that MQL5 account is not trading account (because MetaQuotes is not a broker).
You can use this money on the following way - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with MT5, a summary !

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.12 08:23

MQL5.COMMUNITY PAYMENT SYSTEM

Internal payment system was initially created in MQL5.community for payment of fees to authors of Articles. But the community's life does not stay still, and plenty of services, useful for traders and implying commodity-money relations between two parties, has emerged on the web-site since the launch of the payment system:

• Market — A store of applications written in MQL4 and MQL5 languages.
  • Signals — Selling trade signals at a subscription fee with monitoring trade results.
  • Virtual Hosting — A native solution for twenty 24/7 failure-free operation of your MetaTrader trading terminals.
  • Freelance — A meeting point for traders and MQL4/MQL5 developers.
  • MQL5 Cloud Network — Buying and selling free computational power of Strategy Tester agents to organize distributed computing.

The most popular payment systems WebMoney and PayPal are integrated for deposit and withdrawal. U.S. dollars are used as the currency unit. Eventually we implemented other ways of depositing to MQL5.community account: these are common plastic cards (CommerceGate), handy and rapid system not requiring additional confirmation (Neteller), and a solution oriented towards users from China (Netbanx).

Traders can also use MQL5 coupons to pay for products and services as well as to deposit funds to their accounts on the website. The coupons are distributed by some brokers among their clients for free.

1. Security of Operations
  2. Deposit to Account
  3. Withdraw from Account
  4. How to Earn at MQL5.community
  5. How to Spend at MQL5.community
  6. Paying for services and depositing funds to an MQL5 account using coupons

If you deposted money mistakenly (thinking that you are depositing to trading account and in reality - not) so write to the service desk https://www.mql5.com/en/contact 

----------------

And the following links/information/threads may be useful to read - 

MQL5.community - User Memo 

Where Do I start from?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020 
MetaTrader 4 Help - Client Terminal – User Guide  
MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Contact the technical support or the web site administrator. Here you can write your messages and see the history of your requests even if you are not registered on the web site. All messages are private and available only to you.
Reason: