How can i change EA parameters after MT4 server migration...?

I have recently migrated my account with VPS provided by MT4...! I migrated with EA and Auto trade was disabled in my MT4 side...! I want to change my parameters of EA which running on server...! How can i change...? If i change it my MT4 it will reflect in server...?

It was disabled on your MT4 but it should be enabled on VPS MT4 side:

Regardless of whether autotrading is allowed or forbidden in your client terminal or in the properties of a launched Expert Advisor, any trading robot is allowed to trade after being moved to the virtual terminal.

For information - read this article and watch those 3 video

How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting
How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader client terminal is perfect for automating trading strategies. It has all tools necessary for trading robot developers ‒ powerful C++ based MQL4/MQL5 programming language, convenient MetaEditor development environment and multi-threaded strategy tester that supports distributed computing in MQL5 Cloud Network. In this article, you will find out how to move your client terminal to the virtual environment with all custom elements.

Sergey Golubev:

It was disabled on your MT4 but it should be enabled on VPS MT4 side:

Regardless of whether autotrading is allowed or forbidden in your client terminal or in the properties of a launched Expert Advisor, any trading robot is allowed to trade after being moved to the virtual terminal.

For information - read this article and watch those 3 video

Thankyou Sergey Golubev... I think i can use sync option to change the parameters of EA runs on virtual terminal...!

Hi, my issue is i have setup my trading environment, DLL disabled and done proper migration. Yet my EAs and Indicators are not working. Does it take a few hours to migrate and start working or is it instantaneous? As i provisioned the VPS yesterday...yet nothing till now, but locally the EAs are taking trades on my other computer and MT4 account.

KINGS:
Hi, my issue is i have setup my trading environment, DLL disabled and done proper migration. Yet my EAs and Indicators are not working. Does it take a few hours to migrate and start working or is it instantaneous? As i provisioned the VPS yesterday...yet nothing till now, but locally the EAs are taking trades on my other computer and MT4 account.
If you migrated the chart with EA attached (and indicator too) so it should be written on the VPS journal, and if any error so it should be written on the VPS journal too.
read post with some information.
How to update/adjust EAs that are hosted on a VPS?
How to update/adjust EAs that are hosted on a VPS?
  • www.mql5.com
Dear All, I just rented my first VPS from MQL5 via my MT4 platform today...

Sergey Golubev:
If you migrated the chart with EA attached (and indicator too) so it should be written on the VPS journal, and if any error so it should be written on the VPS journal too.
read post with some information

Thank you Sergey, I will review accordingly....if issue persist...I might have to try a VPS with another broker and see.

Reason: