I want to create a group of traders to create strategies

Hello everyone, i'm uniting a  small group to mutually share good strategies, even creating good ones. 

Anyone interested, you can join my group.

Best regards 

Francesco123:

Hello everyone, i'm uniting a  small group to mutually share good strategies, even creating good ones. 

Best regards 

Hello Francesco ...

Do you have a special link for your group or what is your communication method(s) ?

I'm a coder and have about 13 year experience in forex. Full time trader as well.

Pls, PM me for any details that helps me to join. 

pm me... 

Francesco123:

Best regards 

Francesco123

I am a full time learner (i prefer introduce my self as learner) at TSD,you can find some of my illustrated pictures at tsd forum under my ID mntiwana,i think i can best adjust/accommodate any good indicator in best possible situation,picture say more than words.and every expert knows well, selection of required A class indicators and applying these in maximum possible best situation along with other necessary features/factors is the base of any system/strategy.

any of your link ? as Osama said in previous post.

regards

Francesco123:

Best regards 

yes I have best strategy :)

Hello friends, i'm sorry i thought again and its gonna be too much work to create and mantain such group, sorry for the inconvenience 

Bernhard Schweigert:
yes I have best strategy :)

Bernhard, how do you calculate the strength of a currency with the data coming from different pairs of that currency ... any help or hint?

Reason: