Download MetaTrader 5

I want to create a group of traders to create strategies

To add comments, please log in or register
Your broker does not support mobile MetaTrader 5? Ask him to buy them!
Francesco123
Francesco123 2016.09.11 00:30 

Hello everyone, i'm uniting a  small group to mutually share good strategies, even creating good ones. 

Anyone interested, you can join my group.

Best regards 

Osama Shaban
Osama Shaban 2016.09.11 06:47  
Francesco123:

Hello everyone, i'm uniting a  small group to mutually share good strategies, even creating good ones. 

Best regards 

Hello Francesco ...

Do you have a special link for your group or what is your communication method(s) ?

I'm a coder and have about 13 year experience in forex. Full time trader as well.

Pls, PM me for any details that helps me to join. 

abu520
abu520 2016.09.11 09:00  
pm me... 
mntiwana
mntiwana 2016.09.11 10:02  
Francesco123:

Best regards 

Francesco123

I am a full time learner (i prefer introduce my self as learner) at TSD,you can find some of my illustrated pictures at tsd forum under my ID mntiwana,i think i can best adjust/accommodate any good indicator in best possible situation,picture say more than words.and every expert knows well, selection of required A class indicators and applying these in maximum possible best situation along with other necessary features/factors is the base of any system/strategy.

any of your link ? as Osama said in previous post.

regards

Bernhard Schweigert
Bernhard Schweigert 2016.09.11 11:04  
Francesco123:

Best regards 

yes I have best strategy :)
Francesco123
Francesco123 2016.09.11 12:06  

Hello friends, i'm sorry i thought again and its gonna be too much work to create and mantain such group, sorry for the inconvenience 

Gok.han
Gok.han 2016.09.11 14:15  
Bernhard Schweigert:
yes I have best strategy :)

Bernhard, how do you calculate the strength of a currency with the data coming from different pairs of that currency ... any help or hint?

To add comments, please log in or register