Just need a very basic EA

Hi - I'm looking through the EA market here & cannot find what I'm after, please help or point me in the right direction.

I'm sure it's here somewhere so sorry, just cannot find it.

All I need is a Simple EA / Code / Robot, where I can input the following, for ANY market on MT4.

Open a position at market open (08:00 am Sydney - either long or short).

Place SL ?? away (it's a known set figure each day - i.e. for Gold 9.00).

Take Profit ?? away. Or have no Profit target (one system has a TP, one does not). There will always be a SL - Not always a TP.

If SL or PT not touched, close trade 'at market' right near close of market. This is for Gold & SP500 CFDs (before anyone says the market never closes) - so I may have to input the close time manually, depending on my broker times etc (as long as it's close to US Future market close). 

Thanks in advance, Paul 

It is not clear to me what your entry and exit rules are when you say enter the market at a certain hour, long or short.

Are you talking about taking random entries and then looking for quit exits on a estimate of a daily range?

There are EAs that celebrate randomness in their trading and the Market has many.  Filter for "Random" and you might find something you are looking for.

Did you made a statistik to come up with that idea? We see many things on a chart just because we like to SEE it but in reality it is not there.

Bernhard Schweigert:
Did you made a statistik to come up with that idea? We see many things on a chart just because we like to SEE it but in reality it is not there.
It's valid, but depends on the size of the move on the previous frame whether it will continue or reverse.
Reason: