Support and resistance

Hi, I've a problem. I use a personal template with my indicators etc. If I open a graphic, for example EURUSD and put some support or trendlinel and after this I click on an other pair with right button and choose New graphic, the lines of EURUSD also appears there.

gennysennin:
Hi, I've a problem. I use a personal template with my indicators etc. If I open a graphic, for example EURUSD and put some support or trendlinel and after this I click on an other pair with right button and choose New graphic, the lines of EURUSD also appears there.
A new chart using "default.tpl" template. You need to fix the template "default.tpl".

Karputov Vladimir:
A new chart using "default.tpl" template. You need to fix the template "default.tpl".
Excuse me, can you explain what must I do? I didn't understand.

gennysennin:
Excuse me, can you explain what must I do? I didn't understand.

Open any chart. Remove all graphic objects on this chart:

delete all object

Save the template with the name "default.tpl": right click on the chart -> menu "Templates" -> click "Save Template..."

TKarputov Vladimir:

Open any chart. Remove all graphic objects on this chart:

Save the template with the name "default.tpl": right click on the chart -> menu "Templates" -> click "Save Template..."

I tried but with the same result. If I overwrite the created default after trendline drawing they appear on all graphics, if I don't save they are eliminated.
Reason: