FFcal error on MT4

I opened the FFcal.mq4 file. The code was placed on the meta editor. I tried compiling but got the following error messages:
(1) 'TimeGMT' - override system function
(2) 'TimeGMT' - ambiguous call to overloaded function with the same parametersat lines 306 and 875, respectively.What could be the solution? Thank you.

hi macpee,

the error messages explain it completely.

TimeGMT() is a predefined function of mql4 and your FFcal.mq4 contains a individual function with the same name.

This naming collision is the reason for these error messages. 

Just replace every TimeGMT phrase in your code with a different name like FFTimeGMT and it will compile without any error.

Best regards

Daniel 

Daniel Stein:

hi macpee,

TimeGMT() is a predefined function of mql4 and your FFcal.mq4 contains a individual function with the same name.

Just replace every TimeGMT phrase in your code with a different name like FFTimeGMT and it will compile without any error.

Best regards

Daniel 

Thanks a lot @Daniel Stein, the errors have disappeared

Daniel Stein:

hi macpee,

Best regards

Daniel 

But here is a new error message:

I get the following error trying to attach the FFcal.mq4 to my MT4 platform (and the error appears in a dialog box occasionally):

FFCal Error - Web page download was not complete!

Please what could be the solution. Thank you.

All these things were discussed before. 

Check this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/149321

Or use the forum search to get more information 

GrabWeb not working on MT4 Build 600 (thili55) - MQL4 forum
  • www.mql5.com
Reason: