MQL5 signal provider reporting VERY errortic - page 2

Bump.  Just wondering when the MT4 section of Signals is going to be fixed.

Mql5 site upgrade about an hour before this posting knocked me down the MT4 Real Signals leaderboard.  When I saw the maintenance sign, I was hoping that they had fixed the reporting.  Alas, not yet.

I also doubt the pips on mt4 list. The only thing that is near correct is the profit chart on mt4.

the pips are actually points, so divide by 10.  Everything on the left are ok except for Growth, that's real mystery to me.  The stats under the chart are all ok except for everything under Expected Payoff on the 3rd column.

What is the method used in compiling the slippage rankings in the signals section? I asked my broker why they were showing an average of more than a 20 pip slippage. They said " That information can not be accurate. There is no possible way that on any of the MT4 trading environments there is an average slippage of so many pips. The only way that could be possible is during economic news releases, which would create high volatility. "

What might be the confusion here and is it possible the average pips count is actually an accumulation? If the slippage ranking list isn't accurate, shouldn't it be eliminated until it's corrected? Fact is, that kind of information is thought to be useful in helping to selecting a brokerage firm. Given its source, why doubt it?

Publishing inaccurate financial data is serious business, I'm sure all would agree.

Reason: