VPS Question: Sending Email Notification through my Indicator

Good Morning,

I am running an indicator on my chart that is providing me good market analysis and sends email notifications based on the market trends. I just wanted to make sure that I receive those notifications all the time even if my terminal is not running on my PC, I have subscribed to MQL VPS service, but I do not receive the emails once the terminal is not running.

I have synchronized everything including the four charts for the instruments that I am interested in monitoring.

As there anything specific setting that I need to do to make sure I receive the notifications?

Regards,

Aziz 

Abdulaziz Almahmeed:

Good Morning,

I am running an indicator on my chart that is providing me good market analysis and sends email notifications based on the market trends. I just wanted to make sure that I receive those notifications all the time even if my terminal is not running on my PC, I have subscribed to MQL VPS service, but I do not receive the emails once the terminal is not running.

I have synchronized everything including the four charts for the instruments that I am interested in monitoring.

As there anything specific setting that I need to do to make sure I receive the notifications?

Regards,

Aziz 

Maybe you need to enable the AutoTrade

Does it work now?
Reason: