What you do when frequently losing trades?

• 14% (6)
  • 2% (1)
  • 5% (2)
  • 36% (15)
  • 21% (9)
  • 21% (9)
Total voters: 35

Isn't that normal?

Your winners need to make up for those.

As a frequent trade looser i would sure go to the bottom with it and ask myself - Why the heck do i even keep doing this...  I'd better stop until i've learned more and understand what i do wrong. Even if it's auto or manaul it's always best to dig Deep to the bottom of the problem itself, the constant loosing of trades.

Well, i'm not a loosing type of trader and this was just an example of my rational thinkin if it was me in that position

Happy trading :) 

Kenneth Parling:

As a frequent trade looser i would sure go to the bottom with it and ask myself - Why the heck do i even keep doing this...  I'd better stop until i've learned more and understand what i do wrong. Even if it's auto or manaul it's always best to dig Deep to the bottom of the problem itself, the constant loosing of trades.

Well, i'm not a loosing type of trader and this was just an example of my rational thinkin if it was me in that position

Happy trading :) 

You are not necessarily doing something wrong losses are part of the deal.

as a beginner,i continuously keep looking out for reasons for negative trades,try to change my strategy a little bit,improvise it with some changes,again back test with changes made.

but now I am almost done with my strategy,so I don't make much changes,and I don't mind loosing now here and there,as it's part of it - one of the lessons to be learnt.

and important thing  I have learned is,if u are continuously making negative trades - either u are not following your strategy out of eagerness or u are undisciplined in your approach.  

wait till signals are clear again and set the next trade
Reason: