Newbie MT4 Question, Utilities

Hi Guys,

does anyone know of a utility that has the ability to lodge multiple trade volumes of the same kind at once?

Example, I wish to trade 15 lots of .01 on EUR USD instead of 1 lot of .15

So instead of me having to manually go and do 15 trades, is there a tool where I can put them all at once, that way they are all traded at exactly the same price.

Many thanks

You can look at CodeBase for some scripts, if not so - go to Freelance ...
But try to find on CodeBase first because I saw some scripts there which maty be similar with your idea for example.

cardie.03:

Hi Guys,

does anyone know of a utility that has the ability to lodge multiple trade volumes of the same kind at once?

So instead of me having to manually go and do 15 trades, is there a tool where I can put them all at once, that way they are all traded at exactly the same price.

Many thanks

Yes write a EA that opens one .01 in a 15x loop.

cardie.03:

You won't get all trades at the "exactly same price". 

If you open market orders in a loop then you will at best get 3 orders opened per second (if you have your server in the same room as the broker's server), so for 15 orders you need at least 5 seconds. In that period market will move and your orders will be executed at different prices.

With the pending orders, you have a bit more chance to get all trades at (almost) the same price, but this also heavily depends on broker's server and market speed.

Reason: