Create Alarm + Notification

Hello, I've been looking for a while but can't find any information... :( I would like to create an level price ALARM on the terminal automatically via MQL4 command. The Alarm function only creates a popup, but I would like to create an alarm when the price level reaches it. is it possible to do it with mq4l? Thank you all

If it is about MT4 so look at this page:
MetaTrader 4 Help → User Interface → Terminal → Alerts
Alerts - Terminal - User Interface - MetaTrader 4 Help
Alerts - Terminal - User Interface - MetaTrader 4 Help
  • www.metatrader4.com
The alerts are intended for signaling about events in the market. Having created alerts, one may leave the monitor as the client terminal will automatically inform about the server event. – security the data on which are used to check for the condition specified. If the "Time=" parameter (alert triggering at the pre-defined time) was selected...

Thanks Sergey, but as written above I would like to program an ALERT via MQ4L and not manually on MT4. The Alert () function only displays a popup, I would like a sound alert when a certain price level is reached.

You can look at the search results in the Market (search results link) and in the CodeBase (search results link) - you can found something to be same or similar.
If not so (if you are not a coder for example) - you can use Freelance (because I am not a coder sorry).
Search - MQL5.community
Search - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Searching is based on morphology and is insensitive to case. All letters, no matter of their case, will be processed as lowercase. By default, our search engine shows pages, that...

Excuse me but maybe I explained myself wrong.
I am a programmer and i am looking for the MQ4L function that allows me to insert a price ALERT on the chart, see image attached.

Of course I have to enter it via MQ4L command not by hand.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Predefined Macro Substitutions
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Predefined Macro Substitutions
  • www.mql5.com
//| Expert initialization function                                   | //| Expert deinitialization function                                 | //| Expert tick function                                             | //| test1                                                            |...
Files:
Immagine.png  36 kb
Reason: