Unable to withdraw account balancein MQL5

Hi traders, recently I had purchase a signal in market place and I had cancelled the subscriptions due to the lot size is not able to copy correctly into my account. Currently my account has a balance of USD50 but im unable to withdraw it. Paypal / WebMoney below are greyout. Had lodge a support ticket but no response from support team. Any one able to advise? Thanks in advance.

I think - the support can help only, or you can write this part of the article to find your case fro example:

----

3. Withdraw from Account

Warning: there is a set of conditions which might prevent withdrawal.

The problem The solution
No earned money on the account Start earning with MQL5.community services
Withdrawal is allowed not more often than once per twenty-four hours Wait for twenty-four hours and try withdrawal again
No Verified User status Register as a seller
Discordance of payment systems when depositing and withdrawing Use the payment system (WebMoney, PayPal or ePayments only), which was used when you deposited to your account for the first time, when withdrawing
Financial operations are blocked Please contact Service Desk to solve this problem

MQL5.community users can deposit to their accounts in several different ways. However, withdrawal is possible for quite a few of them! In addition, the fraud protection system does not allow to transfer funds from one payment system to another using the MQL5.community website as an intermediary.

Reason: